2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dig the sun's membership video

It's like the port Ken Hinkley videos, but without all the wank they put into them.

Has any team tried to sign up the Irish no 28? Tearing us a new one.

Danger seems to have lost a yard of pace.
:rolleyes:

Bone's officially lost it in the Sunday Mail today
He never officially had it!

I'll give you a tip - if you insist on reading his articles, treat them as a comedy, rather than knowledgeable piece of work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening to the NFL show on SEN on way home from Gym .......do you know Oregan NFL team has 384 different outfit design combinations ......384! :eek:

Nike have now introduced "Color Rush" where each team is fully outfitted in one color .....most recently one team all Green, and the other all Red

All the color blind population couldn't make out the players ......guess what's coming to AFL ..."Color Rush"

I'll give you a tip - if you insist on reading his articles, treat them as a comedy, rather than knowledgeable piece of work.
Here in melbourne radio SEN had a ratings period where they lost 1% in ratings points ......outcome, Andrew Gaze gone & all radio shifts re-organised and format of station modified

In Adelaide you change radio formats / personalities every decade or two .......so so backward

Can't say I watched nor really care... But do tell. Can he not kick the round ball like most of the team?
He's a contested ball player .....the rules of the series doesn't suit his game

BTW has the game been played ? ......zero interest

He's a contested ball player .....the rules of the series doesn't suit his game

BTW has the game been played ? ......zero interest[/QUOTE
I assumed by your danger comment that you watched the game.

Apparently we lost by 4 points early Sunday morning.

Is it too much to bloody ask for an SA paper I can read on the weekend which contains some footy news or analysis that I can't read on the Internet or figure out myself.

No, you get Mr "3 weeks behind Caro" Rooch and Chris "Craig knows more about footy than me" McDermott.

I save myself by using them in my rabbit cage.

I just think, he had no connection to the #32, he was given it because it's a special number to our club as a show of respect to him. He is no longer returning that respect so he shouldn't be wearing 32. He's now been gifted with the number of the great Paul Chapman, the man Geelong showed a lack of loyalty too, so he should have been wearing the 35 at the IR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back