2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like only us and Hawthorn have gone with the white official polo this year.

This might be controversial, but I actually don't mind it, if the AFL is going to force us to wear a white clash guernsey, I think they should expand the brand to include white more often to make the away team look more like the crows brand, by bringing the brand closer to the clash guernsey.

For every enterprising diamond like Phil Walsh who actually makes a senior coach look good, there are a 100 mental short people on an epic gravy train.
+1

this is obviously a bit ridiculous but it would be very interesting to see what you could get out of an ex-pro StarCraft player (or similar) if you taught them footy and said "here, optimise this..."

there are some extremely clever strategists out there who are lightning fast thinkers and highly adaptable. Would never happen of course but I think there's a lot of room left for improvement when it comes to strategy in football.

Looks like only us and Hawthorn have gone with the white official polo this year.

This might be controversial, but I actually don't mind it, if the AFL is going to force us to wear a white clash guernsey, I think they should expand the brand to include white more often to make the away team look more like the crows brand, by bringing the brand closer to the clash guernsey.
The footbridge should only be photographed at night.

+1

this is obviously a bit ridiculous but it would be very interesting to see what you could get out of an ex-pro StarCraft player (or similar) if you taught them footy and said "here, optimise this..."

there are some extremely clever strategists out there who are lightning fast thinkers and highly adaptable. Would never happen of course but I think there's a lot of room left for improvement when it comes to strategy in football.

Hey, if we have "Basketball converts" why not "Starcraft converts"?:p

We need to construct additional pylons before that happens.

its more the practicality of actually getting one on board lol

in a footy club's favour however would be the fact these guys are effectively burnt out in their early twenties. Could well be a rewarding change of career for them to be honest. Can't see the footy industry going in that direction though, imagine the criticism... much easier to give a job to an ex-player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caro said she had a chat to Dixon and he was so nervous about doing a 3km time trial with the ultra-fit Port Adelaide that he couldn't sleep the night before, she then asked him how he went and he said he went well, told her the time but port told her she is not allowed to print his time trial time. Guess they don't want people knowing that a guy with dodgy ankles coming from GC is just as fit as the rest of their squad. Their propaganda department must earn their pay cheques.

Rucci reckons they weren't happy with the fitness of their returning 1-4 year players, Rowie and Bicks said they called the club to confirm and the club said they have no issues with their fitness.

Caro said she had a chat to Dixon and he was so nervous about doing a 3km time trial with the ultra-fit Port Adelaide that he couldn't sleep the night before, she then asked him how he went and he said he went well, told her the time but port told her she is not allowed to print his time trial time. Guess they don't want people knowing that a guy with dodgy ankles coming from GC is just as fit as the rest of their squad. Their propaganda department must earn their pay cheques.

Rucci reckons they weren't happy with the fitness of their returning 1-4 year players, Rowie and Bicks said they called the club to confirm and the club said they have no issues with their fitness.

Who do you believe?

Who do you believe?

I don't believe Port would admit on the record that they aren't happy with the way players returned. Rucci is a broken clock, he's wrong way more than he is right, but he also has better connections with port than he has at the crows. A broken clock still tells the correct time twice a day. But I have no idea.

A glass of wine would have calmed Charlie's nerves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back