2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The speculation is that all 3 of those were on between 350-450 inside the cap. So that's where that roughly 1m comes from.

Hawkins won't require too much to resign. He's extremely loyal and has been best mates with Selwood since they both arrived at the club. 700-750k should be enough, already on 350-450k now

We did already get Varcoe's substantial wages off the books as well as Bundy. Stanley won't be on a lot and Clark is on a heavily performance based contract, he does nothing for us, he costs us not much.

So right now we already have spare cap space + the 1-1.2m we'll add at the end of the year.

I also think we'll make a play for either Jack Steven or Scott Selwood (who'll both be cheaper) if the likelihood of Danger coming appears slim as FA period approaches.
No love for motlop?

Today I got up and read about this young lady on the Advertiser. Yes curiosity did kill me, I couldnt help myself.

Amazing how far The Advertiser has dropped its standards of journalism. Anyways the letter you are looking for is not F or G its a Z.

BEYdUbyCAAAN0vY.jpg:large
Jesus, hope she never wants kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know. Sounds ridiculous to have this stuff drag on for so long just to get a 2 game suspension out of it. Unless part of the deal is you flip on Essendon so they can nail them to the wall than it seems very very generous.

No ones getting nailed to the wall. I'm surprised they even got 2 games. AFL has lost it's soul, did so along time ago.

I know. Sounds ridiculous to have this stuff drag on for so long just to get a 2 game suspension out of it. Unless part of the deal is you flip on Essendon so they can nail them to the wall than it seems very very generous.

To have had this entire saga over the past couple of seasons leading into the third season and a couple of players cop 2 match bans. FFS.

How dirty would those players be though to nail their former Club to the wall if that is the case? No respect if they did that as they are doing it to protect themselves. Why did this not come out back in 2013?

YES! Lets get on the PEDs. Brownlow coming up Paddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back