2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at the way the Dons played today along with the Tigers last night, we have only ourselves to blame if we dont end up in the 8 this year after a 3-0 start.

Really surprised how Essendon played today. I thought last week was their off week after a big game against Hawks, they just coasted home last week. Have coasted all day today with an ineffective game plan, against a team many thought would finish in the bottom 6 two weeks ago.

Really surprised how Essendon played today. I thought last week was their off week after a big game against Hawks, they just coasted home last week. Have coasted all day today with an ineffective game plan, against a team many thought would finish in the bottom 6 two weeks ago.

How bad was Richmond last night? We cannot have excuses for losing to these teams, injuries permitting we should beat both of them. One game doenst make a season, but Richmond wont make the 8 this year.

I don't know why people are complaining that 2 big games are on the same Saturday night. Hawthorn will be that far up by halftime the result will be beyond doubt, so can switch to the more exciting match at that point.

So the Hawks should tear them apart?

How bad was Richmond last night? We cannot have excuses for losing to these teams, injuries permitting we should beat both of them. One game doenst make a season, but Richmond wont make the 8 this year.

They could make the 8, but they won't make the 6. We should really be aiming for top 6 all things being equal (that being the AFL's definition of equal).

Bombres will be one of the teams we will be fighting for a spot in the 6 most likely. They can play a lot better than they did today, lack of preseason may be taking it's toll after they were so "brave" in the first two rounds.

So the Hawks should tear them apart?

Certainly should, personnel situation is the opposite that it was for this clash last year. Hopefully they have sufficient motivation given the day and that they should be seeking to rectify last season's loss to them.

Having said that I am tipping like an Aussie tourist this round ... embarrassingly.

Don't be mistaken, Collingwood are still s**t. Essendon aren't amazing either, but they were terrible today. Sloppy game, bad skills.

Did you see Richmond last night, they have taken their game to another level. By level I meant a lower one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back