2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting that the 3 teams we have beaten have all won the next week. Not much to read into it but maybe those 3 teams aren't all that crap like everybody says

Its why I am nervous and excited about tomorrow and next week. We simply must win both games.

Its why I am nervous and excited about tomorrow and next week. We simply must win both games.
Problem is that's it's hard to gauge. We beat Kangaroos at home, pies away and doggies away last year. So the only thing so far we have done differently is beat Melbourne. We need a more time to really assess where we are at.

Tonight we are seeing the Suns have so many soft, lazy players...... and the Giants aren't just going past them, they are kicking them back down.

Problem is that's it's hard to gauge. We beat Kangaroos at home, pies away and doggies away last year. So the only thing so far we have done differently is beat Melbourne. We need a more time to really assess where we are at.
I disagree. We've won them all in a row. Was our problem last year that we couldn't play well? No. We just didn't do it consistently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it is a sick and twisted thing, but I really want Poort to win this and then have us smash them next week.

Is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back