2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Rowie has signed off on his exit from 5AA tonight, the way he is responding to criticism of Warnie and Haddin is ridiculous.
AA Needs to send him off, and bring in someone else..... Maybee a Warren garry Tredrea?
Bicks is good, but the show has been a joke the last cpl of years or 5 lol

Clenbuterol was the drug the East German athletes were using decades ago, the claims were it assisted breathing and therefore stamina big time...think the Pies footballers are set for a long time suspension, even a complete ban IMO.
Explains why Swanny is so good on the bong then ;)

I think Rowie has signed off on his exit from 5AA tonight, the way he is responding to criticism of Warnie and Haddin is ridiculous.
He was harsh on Warnie but Haddin is and always been an A grade bellend. His sendoffs of the Kiwi guys was classless.

He was harsh on Warnie but Haddin is and always been an A grade bellend. His sendoffs of the Kiwi guys was classless.
Rowie basically criticised anyone who was critical of Warnie and Haddin and called them goody to shoes and unAustralian. He was hysterical, if I was Bicks I would have hit him.

Eddie has been quite outspoken on the Essendon issue hasn't he?
what's the threshold for triggering a full investigation of a club?

I'll admit I don't know much about the Collingwood situation at this stage, but if these two were on the same stuff as Contodor I doubt they've just ordered that for themselves off the internet... very suspicious if you ask me. Especially when some of the early talk out of the Essendon saga was that Hirdy was convinced Collingwood were on something which is why they had to chase them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowie basically criticised anyone who was critical of Warnie and Haddin and called them goody to shoes and unAustralian. He was hysterical, if I was Bicks I would have hit him.
He was Rowie. Calling Warne unAustralian is pretty rich but I still maintain Haddin, as good a player as he is, has a mouth well beyond acceptable levels at times.

He was Rowie. Calling Warne unAustralian is pretty rich but I still maintain Haddin, as good a player as he is, has a mouth well beyond acceptable levels at times.
He wasn't calling Warnie unAustralian, he basically called Bicks and anyone who was being critical of Warnie, UnAustralian.

And you are right, he was being Rowie, a complete w***er.

Read on the scandals board that 2-3 other clubs are in the gun over the next period, in regards to PED's. Cant find the post, but it would surprise me the collingwood players were the only two at collingwood, like cousins at the WCE. Caro suggested it could have been illicit drugs that has the Clen substance in it, which would be of no surprise to me. I know personally of the drug culture the pies had in the 2009-2011 period, although a lot of those players have left.

He wasn't calling Warnie unAustralian, he basically called Bicks and anyone who was being critical of Warnie, UnAustralian.

And you are right, he was being Rowie, a complete ******.

First defence of the brainless bogan - calling something unAustralian.

Rowie fits that description down to his frayed and worn-out moccasins.

Read on the scandals board that 2-3 other clubs are in the gun over the next period, in regards to PED's. Cant find the post, but it would surprise me the collingwood players were the only two at collingwood, like cousins at the WCE. Caro suggested it could have been illicit drugs that has the Clen substance in it, which would be of no surprise to me. I know personally of the drug culture the pies had in the 2009-2011 period, although a lot of those players have left.
There were similar things said when the Essendon and ASADA nonsense first surfaced. If I remember correctly, there were even articles about the Crows (specifically Van Berlo) implicated in the peptides saga.

I'm not saying it's the same this time, but I'd be apprehensive before believing that there are too many other clubs and/or players involved in this - the ASADA testing is just too widespread for it to be as common as the media would have us believe.

There were similar things said when the Essendon and ASADA nonsense first surfaced. If I remember correctly, there were even articles about the Crows (specifically Van Berlo) implicated in the peptides saga.

I'm not saying it's the same this time, but I'd be apprehensive before believing that there are too many other clubs and/or players involved in this - the ASADA testing is just too widespread for it to be as common as the media would have us believe.
Agree, was just reporting what i'd read earlier. I think we would have to be naive to think though that basically no offeences recently, but suddenly 3 cases in a week (5 in 1 year) doesn't increase the chances of more coming out. I don't think all three in a week is a coincidence, ASADA obviously ramped up testing after the essendon findings and are now catching more people out to make a point.

Agree, was just reporting what i'd read earlier. I think we would have to be naive to think though that basically no offeences recently, but suddenly 3 cases in a week (5 in 1 year) doesn't increase the chances of more coming out. I don't think all three in a week is a coincidence, ASADA obviously ramped up testing after the essendon findings and are now catching more people out to make a point.
And so they should. I'm all for them increasing their testing. If there are any drug cheats (performance enhancing or not) in our competition, they should be penalised. That goes for any of our players too.

Is this just a case of sports administration not keeping up with technology & science.
Who cares what someone puts in their body, the body still has to do the work, the ball still needs to be won, straight kicks are needed for goals etc.

Thought the pie fans have been very good in the situation, accepting of the facts and berating possible cheating, unlike essendon. But I had a massive chuckle at this post by one of the fans.
What if they were both out for a meal, and waiter/cook etc decided to spike their meal or drink with it because they hated Collingwood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back