Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As I posted on the Demons board it's rotten luck for CP and the Demons. But also rotten luck for the game. As a love of the game you NEVER want to see the best kids/ draftees missing for large chunks of time no matter what club they are at. Was looking forward to seeing him play AFL during 2015. Wish hime all the best for his recovery.

It's only one ACL so far (touch wood) but I hope we don't have another Morabito or Dan Menzel story on our hands.

Kid's a beast for his age, would've gone close to the Rising Star IMO.

Hopefully it's a one off and not a recurring thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
From one of the Kool Aid drinkers on the Essendon board

Thirdly, while I hope that we work hard to make sure that no one is taking stimulant drugs on match day, like the eagles did for their 2007 premiership, and or be under the influence of these types of drugs while representing their club publicly I abhore the fact that we think we can comment about recreational drug use done in private.

I agree, we should definitely hand back our 2007 premiership ;)

Good observation kane249. Hope you pulled the half wit up and told him to recheck his information.

On the Bombers board, in their ASADA thread where they shoot opposition supporters on site.

I don't fancy a red card ;)

So Walters didn't play for the Allstars last night presumably, and understandably, because he wasn't quite right to play

Watch the news and there's Walters playing an intraclub scratch match......

I dont see a problem with that. Did buddy play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back