Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow:

Cocaine abuse at Gold Coast Suns’ AFL club identified in intelligence reports

The Herald Sun can reveal that Suns players came to the attention of police two years ago over allegations some were supplying and using cocaine among themselves.

Managers of worried Suns players have this week made contact with lawyers in case the club is the next target in the investigation, which has plunged the NRL into crisis.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/co...d Sun&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=editorial

Players using coke in the off season (their annual leave in reality). Big whoop

There's 34 players who have been charged with taking a banned substance as part of a club instituted performance enhancing program over an extended period. That's the type of activity I want the AFL to stamp out not blokes getting off chops on their holiday

There's 34 players who have been charged with taking a banned substance as part of a club instituted performance enhancing program over an extended period. That's the type of activity I want the AFL to stamp out not blokes getting off chops on their holiday
Can we wait until GC start winning premierships and then say their performances were enhanced by the use of rec drugs?? I'm sure having benders makes you football better.

Completely agree, the Essendon saga is above and beyond comprehension.

I'm still waiting for the Age / Sun to write the was the WA influence re: GC however...

+infinity

Some toolbag was banging on about drugs in sport on 6pr this morning. One of the hosts mentioned Essendon and he just brushed over it like it is a non-event compared to the scourge of recreational drugs.

The mind boggles.

Using drugs, I do agree with you.

If they were supplying/dealing drugs however, then that is a bit more concerning.

If they were supplying/dealing drugs however, then that is a bit more concerning.

If what was said in an earlier post that they were dealing around 230grams...that is a hell of a lot of coke and would carry jail time. It isn't like they were just getting some to party on the weekend.

From what I've read, and admittedly I've not read much, they were getting drugs for their mates so whilst the quantities might be largish and more than you'd need for just yourself I don't really consider it as drug dealing per se

It's not like they're hanging around in night clubs tapping randoms up asking if they want to buy drugs

From what I've read, and admittedly I've not read much, they were getting drugs for their mates so whilst the quantities might be largish and more than you'd need for just yourself I don't really consider it as drug dealing per se

It's not like they're hanging around in night clubs tapping randoms up asking if they want to buy drugs
Quarter of a kilo is a LOT

Yeah! Nothing illegal about that!:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For us non-drug users, how many grams constitutes a line of coke?
No idea, i just googled it though and apparently you're looking at around 5 good sized lines from a gram so.....1,250 lines of cocaine.

New package just arrived!

4130926-3x2-940x627.jpg

If the players are using coke at end of year I suspect they are using during the footy season too that s**t is addictive .

Hopefully Jack Martin has a selwoodesque get out clause in his giant contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back