2015 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't care about us not playing on Friday much (prefer Saturday night or arvo anyway) but it's a prime viewing time for most people to catch a neutral game, who wants to see the same bloody teams every second week especially if they are s**t? Lame.

I don't care about us not playing on Friday much (prefer Saturday night or arvo anyway) but it's a prime viewing time for most people to catch a neutral game, who wants to see the same bloody teams every second week especially if they are s**t? Lame.

No one does. It's not just lame, it's completely stupid and will have the opposite of it's intended effect. In the long term, it just breeds a greater percentage of Carlton and Collingwood supporters as part of a shrinking overall audience. Infuriating.

So who was the genius at the AFL that decided that HALF the Friday night games this season to involve Carlton or Collingwood, 2 shithouse teams.

All but 4 involve Carlton, Collingwood or Richmond.

What really shits me is that Carlton and Richmond aren't generally high rating teams. Never mind that it's unlikely any of them are going to be premiership contenders.

I only see maybe 2 genuine matches of the round (at this stage) on a Friday night. Saturday night seems the marquee time slot for game of the week. With a few big Sunday games involving Freo.

Friday just seems reserved mainly for some clubs which are supposedly popular. I guess they figure enough people will watch it no matter how s**t Carlton and Richmond are.

Is the game between Hawks and Collingwood being televised on Fox?Does anybody know if it can be watched on the AFL app?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood have drawn in some very average players.

Greenwood is half a notch up from de Boer, Adams has slow inaccurate hands, Karnesis is as much of an outside seagul as ever, Varcoe has all the polish and speed promised of a Mazda MX-5 without delivering the sportscar performance. He will frustrate the pies fans this year.

Crisp looks a good catch. Langdon is a really good defender, sidebottom is a good runner. Williams is a good player.

Too many dodgy skilled hard workers.

I guess our team is much the same, we can't have clean skilled players everywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back