2015 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard Priddis is bookies equal 2nd to win. Just imagine he wins it again, oh my!
but they wont keep winning games like they have - easy to get the votes when your side is playing against the lesser sides. Fyfe would have picked up votes against Sydney, Bulldogs, North Melbourne and Geelong etc - all games we could have lost

I have to admit to indulging in a little schadenfreude at this morning's news.

I don't normally take any satisfaction in early sackings, but Mick has consistently been a rude and arrogant a-hole to everyone in his path over the last 20 years. I have no sympathy when people who treat others like s**t on their way up the ladder starting copping it back as they tumble.

Mick Malthouse was painful in the West and turned a talented team into the worlds most boring team.

Had no time for him and his team and couldnt wait until another WA team entered the competition.

I have to admit to indulging in a little schadenfreude at this morning's news.

I don't normally take any satisfaction in early sackings, but Mick has consistently been a rude and arrogant a-hole to everyone in his path over the last 20 years. I have no sympathy when people who treat others like s**t on their way up the ladder starting copping it back as they tumble.
He was actively opposed to Freo's creation.

Mick Malthouse was painful in the West and turned a talented team into the worlds most boring team.

Had no time for him and his team and couldnt wait until another WA team entered the competition.

Malthouse is the main reason I hate the Eagles. I feel just like you. I didn't follow an AFL team until Fremantle formed.

137487_45a241fdac67d7a044481eb01a097e58.jpg

Can someone tweet Chris Mayne that picture on the right with the #closetohisheart

Last week Lloyd said that we were overrated due to the fact that we struggled to beat the Bulldogs. This week he said that we were a good side.

Last week I thought Lloyd was a flog. This week I still think Lloyd is a flog. And next week I am betting that I will still think that Lloyd is a flog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure Carlton wished we won the 2013 flag, as they probably would have tried getting Lyon.

Though they're such a rabble who ever they choose next could potentially could break them if they rebuild wrongly. Mick imo was a spud coach, let go of all the decent players instead of trading the piss weak Gibbs etc.. for something big.

Was just watching Footy Classified and "Caro's Arrow" was well directed tonight at the Hawthorn supporters who booed Adam Goodes all night.

I think she is right when she said that he didn't choose to be selected Australian of year, nor did he know that the ignorant, yet racist Collingwood girl he had evicted was only 14.

Hawthorn supporters defending the booing said that it was because he stages for free kicks though o_O
Goodes gets booed cos he's a dirty sniping diving flog who spends more time whinging in the media than playing good football

Goodes pulls a face when he wants a free kick, sort of like this:
rQqFhpGihXXoLKSn4xMDoxOjBrO-I4W8.jpeg

But this is a better version of it from an even more annoying person...

tumblr_nkhpeaC9qf1ttpl34o1_500.jpg
Righto. Adam Goodes is an AFL legend. He has torn us a new one many times over the years

Last edited:
Was just watching Footy Classified and "Caro's Arrow" was well directed tonight at the Hawthorn supporters who booed Adam Goodes all night.

I think she is right when she said that he didn't choose to be selected Australian of year, nor did he know that the ignorant, yet racist Collingwood girl he had evicted was only 14.

Hawthorn supporters defending the booing said that it was because he stages for free kicks though o_O

He did choose to support racist amendments to the Australian constitution though.

He deserves to be booed for a lot of things, but more generally, at the end of the day if you are going to use your public profile to make political statements then you should expect to be booed by people who don't agree with you.

If he didn't want to get booed then he should have waited to retire from the AFL first, before embarking on his political career.

Last edited:
If we beat Geelong I reckon you can put us in there, not confident at all though.

Geelong are always a well organised team but gee their midfield is Selwood and who???? Ruck seems to have improved a bit.

They will give you a run but your midfield should get well on top.

Watch out for when the ball hits the deck in Geelong's forward line and how slow Hawkins and Clark are to do anything, lots of giggles!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back