2015 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hodge is my most hated player in the league, media always kiss his butt but really overrated as a footballer and weak as piss faux tough guy. Would love to see some spud player just take him out Soloman style. Lewis is another complete flog they have.
Yeah that gets me. He plays the most cowardly position in the league - half back flanker. Ballantyne puts his body on the line more than Hodge. The gulf in perception is enormous.

But I used to laugh how Buckley was called a champion, the equivalent of Voss, when to me he was always a glorified receiver.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Hawthorn unimpressive for the second week in a row. Very average against an injured Essendon. Should have lost against Collingwood last night who were clearly the better team. And yet they are the premiership certainty whereas Freo has no hope. We also see a very average Richmond fall over the line against an injury decimated GWS at home in Melbourne.

Quite amusing how people on this Board have been writing off Freo in preference for Hawthorn, Sydney, Richmond or even West Coast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back