2015 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

West coast have a big couple of weeks coming up. They need to beat one of us or the Hawks. Ideally they beat the hawks (thereby psychologically damaging them for when they have to return to WA for the first week of finals), and we beat them in the derby that will be 'The Leveller'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to win tomorrow. No bullshit, just get the four points. Play like s**t, don't care. Just get the points

No, we really need to stop playing like s**t. We need to turn the corner tomorrow with a well skilled, well executed, dominant 4 quarter performance with no injuries.

Can someone advise me if it common practice but I thought I saw the eagle players eat pizza after the game.
Yeah it's quite common. Human bodies have a window after intense exercise where you can consume pretty much any carbs and it'll break it down rapidly to replenish the metabolic sources need topping up and not gain weight. But during the week isn't the best.

Yeah it's quite common. Human bodies have a window after intense exercise where you can consume pretty much any carbs and it'll break it down rapidly to replenish the metabolic sources need topping up and not gain weight. But during the week isn't the best.

Cool. I am going to use that one on the missus next time I come back from basketball.

Will Shuey be looked at?

Probably

He hit Hall hard enough for stay down for a couple of minutes and then jog off the ground in the hands of trainers.

He wasn't staging as the ball was within contesting distance faking in that situation would be career ending. Shuey may get lucky with a careless as he was "pushing" him away to contest the ball and a fine.

Perfect result for us, but it does mean that if the Eagles lose to the Hawks and us they'll likely finish fourth...leading to a Derby qualification final.

It's possible.

Not to hurt your head too much, but by my quick calculations - haven't done ladder predictor, somebody who can be bothered can go and check - , but if Eagles lose next week, then, in theory, it becomes in our interests to have the Eagles win the Derby. We'd still likely finish top, and it would help keep the Hawks out of top 2.

That's assuming we keep winning of course - that's all I'm really interested in TBH though.

Will Shuey be looked at?

Probably

He hit Hall hard enough for stay down for a couple of minutes and then jog off the ground in the hands of trainers.

He wasn't staging as the ball was within contesting distance faking in that situation would be career ending. Shuey may get lucky with a careless as he was "pushing" him away to contest the ball and a fine.

At worse he'll get a fine. If Gilby got off with his sniping act, then can't see Shuey getting worse. In fact Shuey's at least was in the contest of sorts, Gilby's was completely out of the play.

But then again, it's the MRP so who knows? Plus Shuey doesn't play for the honourable Hawks who don't snipe, they're just 'unsociable'.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back