2015 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

If they build houses like they perform in grand finals those orphans are in some serious trouble.
If they build houses like they perform in diving contests though, they'll make a s**t ton of good ones.

The closest any Freo supporter has gotten to charity is kicking over the good Sammy's bins after a night on the piss.

Says the guy that probably came into his own mouth after watching the latest Nat Fyfe wank piece dished up by the media.
Came into his own mouth? Sounds like your own personal experiences

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The IR game really is kinda stupid. It's a game that literally no one in the world plays. The rules/ball thoroughly favour the Irish, we just have better athletes.

USA mentioned they were interested in joining, and they have aussie rules teams, so I don't know why we don't tell the irish to gagf'd, because they're now the odd ones out, and make it an aussie rules comp.

Our guys struggled soooooo much with the round ball, and the rules. It's such a stupid concept

The IR game really is kinda stupid. It's a game that literally no one in the world plays. The rules/ball thoroughly favour the Irish, we just have better athletes.

USA mentioned they were interested in joining, and they have aussie rules teams, so I don't know why we don't tell the irish to gagf'd, because they're now the odd ones out, and make it an aussie rules comp.

Our guys struggled soooooo much with the round ball, and the rules. It's such a stupid concept
I agree Allicat, but I put the alarm on for 2.30am to watch it and the Aussies were shite in the first half. They seemed to gel for the second half after warming their way into it. It ended up being a really exciting game at the end to watch and I thought we were going to pinch it.

Oh stop it Cletus.

You've been doing it for a decade because it was one of Nisbett's first ideas on making the club look more legitimate and family friendly after dragging the entire competition through the mud for the previous decade or so.

The fact that you guys still feel the need to publicise it annually shows that this strategy is yet to take hold.

The fact that you really think that says a lot more about yourself, than any thing else.
There's nothing wrong with the publicty, its help the charity with donations and other people asking how
they can get involved. It also helps WCE brand.
The benefit to the players is it helps put things into perspective and helps there leadership.
There is only positives in this, WCE is a true community club, that engages at grass roots level.
It's something Freo should do more of.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back