2015 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Frawley will come good. He's played consistently well in the past and is most likely still adjusting. Sylvia has always been a flake.

I agree. Went to the giants intra club the other day and Griffin had a similar day to Frawley. You could still see the guy is a gun but when you have played with the same team mates for so long it takes a bit of time to gel to a new team

Plus I wonder if Frawley will come good for the Hawks or turn into another Sylvia

I doubt it. Really getting the impression that Sylvia saw us as a free meal (or series of them) and will likely go the way of Jack Anthony. Spud Frawley however will slot nicely into the Hawks backline at the expense of Schoenclangers, play every game and get a premiership medallion at the end of the season.

Mackenzie is really going to hurt West Coast. Literally their most important player. They were already thin down back and in the ruck, now McGovern has to play as a Back man.... Good times
Yeah losing McKenzie is a real blow to our ruck stocks.

Anyway glad for you that a young man suffering an injury that will keep him out of the game for a year whilst in the prime of his career is a source of enjoyment

Anyway glad for you that a young man suffering an injury that will keep him out of the game for a year whilst in the prime of his career is a source of enjoyment

I assume he was referring to a flow-on effect where Sinclair has to play as a KPP thus robbing you of ruck depth or something.

Have heard that Will Schofield has bulked up a bit this preseason, how do you reckon he'll go as replacement? Been predominantly a third tall/rebounding type in recent years but I used to think he'd make a decent KPD.

I doubt it. Really getting the impression that Sylvia saw us as a free meal (or series of them) and will likely go the way of Jack Anthony. Spud Frawley however will slot nicely into the Hawks backline at the expense of Schoenclangers, play every game and get a premiership medallion at the end of the season.
I think Sylvia saw it more as a quick trip to a premiership (like Frawley has) but didn't realize he had to put in effort to get selected and stay in the team. The money offered by Melbourne was the same as we offered.
Has Frawley been that consistently good in recent years? Guess he must have been. Hawthorn don't often get it wrong.
He did put in a shocker though, just quietly.

Here's hopes for young Liberatore after Bulldogs/Richmond game. Bulldogs don't need that.

Also, here's hopes that it's a premonition for Richmond.

Think the changing game plan can be a source of struggling form for some of these free agents. Guys that come from a top 4 side make the transition quite easily but not for the guys in the lower sides. Nowhere to hide if you don't hold to the structures.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Certainly wasn't celebrating Mckenzies injury, because by all reports he's a great kid, and in my opinion should have been AA. Merely saying that it was a big blow to you boys. And I'm not going to lie, I hope West Coast lose every game that they play in. Pretty sure thats acceptable on a Freo board..

I have empathy for McKenzie.

West Coast fans however can suck on it. I recall one saying Barlow would never come back.

Wasn't "Public Urination Number One's" was it ?

That sword swallower always trolls us when we lose a player to injury.

Speaking of which, I just saw KPR heading over to their hornets nest with a big stick.

That ain't going to end well. I sense a permaban in the wind there.

Here's hopes for young Liberatore after Bulldogs/Richmond game. Bulldogs don't need that.

Also, here's hopes that it's a premonition for Richmond.

If he's anything like his Dad (which by the looks of him, he is) he'll be back pumping out kms on the stationary bikes straight after his reco and be back by mid season.

The worst thing I've ever seen on this site injury wise was that 'Slax' piece of s**t saying that he really hoped Crowley would go down at training with a knee during 2013 GF week on the MB. Of course enjoying the impunity of having a 'mod' badge next to your name it will just get deleted and then be able to continue posting freely in there 5 minutes later :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back