2015 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The worst thing I've ever seen on this site injury wise was that 'Slax' piece of s**t saying that he really hoped Crowley would go down at training with a knee during 2013 GF week on the MB. Of course enjoying the impunity of having a 'mod' badge next to your name it will just get deleted and then be able to continue posting freely in there 5 minutes later :rolleyes:

Man I've lost count of the amount of times I've seen serious injury (and worse) wished on Crowls and Ballas on BF. I know we all get pretty passionate but it's still just a game.

Glad to see the Poms lose today.

The worst thing I've ever seen on this site injury wise was that 'Slax' piece of s**t saying that he really hoped Crowley would go down at training with a knee during 2013 GF week on the MB. Of course enjoying the impunity of having a 'mod' badge next to your name it will just get deleted and then be able to continue posting freely in there 5 minutes later :rolleyes:
This site could do well with a certain serially banned member back.

Ballas and Crowley are two of the nicest guys in the AFL off the field.

When was the last time you heard about either of those two beating up a taxi driver, passed out in front of a nightclub off his head on drugs or beating up their partner?

Play hard.

Ballas and Crowley are two of the nicest guys in the AFL off the field.

When was the last time you heard about either of those two beating up a taxi driver, passed out in front of a nightclub off his head on drugs or beating up their partner?

Play hard.

Separating on field persona from off field is impossible for 99.9% of AFL fans and sports fans in general.

So Lynch has been concussed by ducking into a tackle... Again. Hope the AFL are proud.
Yep, bent down picked up the ball, stood up and moved towards the middle of the ground, ducks his head to his own waist height and gets a hip to the head.

I've never seen someone change direction more efficiently by dropping that low.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't "Public Urination Number One's" was it ?

That sword swallower always trolls us when we lose a player to injury.

Speaking of which, I just saw KPR heading over to their hornets nest with a big stick.

That ain't going to end well. I sense a permaban in the wind there.
That guy is a classic, was once on one of his usual rants about Freo supporters being 'obsessed' with West Coast. Check PEN1's post history and then point out that 17 of his last 20 posts are about, you guessed it.. Fremantle :$

I don't like the way he quit due to depression, then came back with another team.

Careful that is the sort of s**t that will get you into trouble from the PC brigade. I agree completely.

That guy is a classic, was once on one of his usual rants about Freo supporters being 'obsessed' with West Coast. Check PEN1's post history and then point out that 17 of his last 20 posts are about, you guessed it.. Fremantle :$
He's unique

And not in a good way

Careful that is the sort of s**t that will get you into trouble from the PC brigade. I agree completely.

Yep, me too. The whole depression thing was good cover for walking out on his commitments to Melbourne. At his third club now, I'm hoping he's run out of excuses for failure to deliver at Geelong (not that I'm concerned if Geelong gets burned!)

Yep, me too. The whole depression thing was good cover for walking out on his commitments to Melbourne. At his third club now, I'm hoping he's run out of excuses for failure to deliver at Geelong (not that I'm concerned if Geelong gets burned!)

Or maybe he is genuinely battling depression. All due respect, but this kind of perspective on mental illness belongs in the last century. Hope we can leave this issue alone.

Or maybe he is genuinely battling depression. All due respect, but this kind of perspective on mental illness belongs in the last century. Hope we can leave this issue alone.

Sorry, but disagree, Depression is a serious issue, but not being able to deal with your place in the world isn't an excuse to abandon your responsibilties to others. In this case it appears that the things that prevented him from doing a job of work for Melbourne were resolved in 12 months such that he could undertake the same duties for Geelong ... not a great result for Melbourne. If Clark has really 'beaten' depression in the meantime then good luck to him, but if so it's more likely he was simply going through a bad patch in his life.

Sorry, but disagree, Depression is a serious issue, but not being able to deal with your place in the world isn't an excuse to abandon your responsibilties to others. In this case it appears that the things that prevented him from doing a job of work for Melbourne were resolved in 12 months such that he could undertake the same duties for Geelong ... not a great result for Melbourne. If Clark has really 'beaten' depression in the meantime then good luck to him, but if so it's more likely he was simply going through a bad patch in his life.

Well, my "I know him closely" trumps your "it appears", so let's let this one go hey?

Most of us have got mates or family who have or have had mental illnesses, making some of them chronically hopeless and totally self absorbed – just because they're sick doesn't mean they can't be total douchebags, and still be cared for. Clark's depression may give him reprieve from the Dees to go and recover, but having recovered somewhat, then it plays little part in his deciding to go to the Cats, which means that his recent illness wasn't what caused him to be a douchebag, but in fact he was one all along.

Last edited:
Most of us have got mates or family who have or have had mental illnesses, making some of them chronically hopeless and totally self absorbed – just because they're sick doesn't mean they can't be total douchebags, and still be cared for. Clark's depression may give him reprieve from the Dees to go and recover, but having recovered somewhat, then it plays little part in his deciding to go to the Cats, which means that his recent illness wasn't what caused him to be a douchebag, but in fact he was one all along.

So, because he decided to go to another club he's a douchebag?

What have you based this on?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back