2015 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a ploy. He's trying to decrease his value, so Freo can pick him up cheap. Wants to play with Fyfe according to this rumour that I'm creating.

He was cheap to begin with, 3rd round pick or something. That 2008 draft was loaded with talent

We gotta beat a good team sometime, why not this week? We nearly got them last year...

Yeah ok, you'll do it this week. Hey, I need your bank account details because my Nigerian princess wife needs to transfer money to Australia and she said you are her relative. All cool?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone catch spud Aaron Black on the weekend against the Hawks? Don't know why anyone on here wanted to trade for him, got his pants pulled down by Stratton.

Young Brayshaw was a Freo supporter wasn't he? Looks a real handy type. Should definitely be in his ear.

I heard he's good mates with Sloan, who a mate tells me might be requesting a trade to Freo.

I've heard that from a number of sources now, sounding more like a fact than a rumour now.

Plus my cousin (well not a real cousin but his Mum & Dad used to go with us to Dunsborough every summer) said Sloan has lodged an application at the Royal Fremantle Golf Club.

And is looking at a house that's for sale in Bicton.

Just so we don't get caught up with the Bigfooty internet rumour BS ....I've done some fact checking.

I can confirm that there are indeed houses for sale in Bicton....this is all falling into place.

Anyone catch spud Aaron Black on the weekend against the Hawks? Don't know why anyone on here wanted to trade for him, got his pants pulled down by Stratton.
Pretty sure there were a bunch of foamers on here draft day 2009 going off because we drafted a skinny forward flanker over a KP player in A.Black.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back