Oppo Camp 2015 non-Geelong match and general football discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they'd stop referring to him as 'Former AFL Star' on the news. He never got remotely close to that status.

Former overpaid AFL media stunt K Hunt, has been arrested for allegedly……

much better…

GO Catters

What enormous waste of money he and Issy were. I wonder what our Suns friends think? Happened when he was at their club.

People say that now. There were more than a few who were convinced they would both become superstars - after all they were great athletes and footy is an easy game to play.

I thought Hunt was a 'great leader'? That was one of the more popular bullshit myths being bandied about.

Or maybe they had the spelling wrong, they meant 'great dealer'. :)

Last edited:

Dyslexia?:D

You have a very evil sense of sarcasm Partridge.
But I like it.

People say that now. There were more than a view who were convinced they would both become superstars - after all they were great athletes and footy is an easy game to play.

I thought Hunt was a 'great leader'? That was one of the more popular bullshit myths being bandied about.

He must do somethings right off field, walked straight into the Queensland Reds leadership group.

May have just got in with the decision makers through his contacts though

People say that now. There were more than a view who were convinced they would both become superstars - after all they were great athletes and footy is an easy game to play.

I doubt I felt anything other than ambivalent , to pay so much for so little on the field always seemed contradictory yet the smarties were convinced of its publicity merit. Hard to argue with experts even when it clashes with common sense.

There is apparently more to come on this issue…..and involving AFL players as well…..

We shouldn't really be surprised, but campaigner's involvement blew me away. He's clearly not short of a buck and basically set up for life…and he gets involved in cocaine distribution?

Just makes no sense at all.

I wonder what impact (if any) the news on Karmichael Hunt will have on GA Junior re-signing with the Suns. Juniors contract talks with the Suns have been dragging on and on ...

I wonder what impact (if any) the news on Karmichael Hunt will have on GA Junior re-signing with the Suns. Juniors contract talks with the Suns have been dragging on and on ...
You do realise the silly K.Hunt isn't at the Suns anymore,so why would it affect Moneybags Jr re-signing ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its got a bit of the Matthew Stokes about it if you ask me,lets wait and see.
Uh oh,I feel a Mexican mo coming on

398401-pn-news-mathew-stokes-316.jpg

Ole !!!

Wrapt that the season is about to kick off regardless of relevance. Looking forward to the debut of other than our kittens as well because if they play well it's all good for our sport.

De Goey, Durdin, Garlett, Goddard, McCartin, Miller. These are 1's I took note of that are named in the squads 4 this 1st NAB Cup game.

Wth is going on with Jude Bolton (a gr8 player regardless of club) selling out to comment on NRL players/strategies..?
Continuing on from here, what a freakn sell out. Just listening to an interview about drug issues and totally revised my opinion of who and what this guy was.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/greate...extra-325-million-by-afl-20150223-13mn5e.html

And who didn't see THAT coming….

At least we know where our equalisation money is going I suppose….

GO Catters

We are a start up in very , very competitive market.... well maybe they should not have been such guts with kids , try to spread the load. As well may the AFL should have given them draft help spread over 3 or 4 year that made them get mature players. Kids in a lollie shop

Has anyone been able to watch the current match through the AFL app. If so, how?
yes, took me a few minutes to navigate the pathetic UI in the iphone app, though.

go into the hawks vs pies game in the match centre and there's a link to watch it live there.

We are a start up in very , very competitive market.... well maybe they should not have been such guts with kids , try to spread the load. As well may the AFL should have given them draft help spread over 3 or 4 year that made them get mature players. Kids in a lollie shop
Can't pretend to know your mind & probably agree that it should have been spread, the offside of that is they (GC in particular because I know them) were forced to play their kids as they had no alternative.

Compared to more mature clubs who can afford to give their youngsters time to develop (for example us) this has to b a disadvantage, somewhat leveling the field.

yes, took me a few minutes to navigate the pathetic UI in the iphone app, though.

go into the hawks vs pies game in the match centre and there's a link to watch it live there.
Yeah thanks, got it. Stupidly, the link wasn't there at the start of the game. Heaps of people had the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back