Oppo Camp 2015 non-Geelong match and general football discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh...had a nosey on the country footy scores in the paper today n hartman kicked 8g in there win
Hmm I don't wanna be that guy - but I'm suss and could see him getting rookie by Port next year.

Who knows mb ? Might have to delve a lil deeper w my uncle who's his uncle as well and see what his plans are. He'll kill it at country level, I'm sure sturt whom was his sanfl club would be tracking him to. But i wouldn't be surprised if either adl afl side will be looking at him to

What CS needs to do is replicate the success of 2011 from now on, then he’ll be credited in the manner as Bomber and other coaches who rebuilt a middle of the road club to win a flag.

By the way I don’t dislike CS in anyway, I question some of his moves or lack of, selections, game plan etc, for me I would get the utmost thrill if he were to win another flag for us.

That's cool. But C.S. has also not had the high draft picks that Thompson had to build a side. Scott has also had to do the best that he could to build the side (without bottoming out) while being involved in compromised drafts, with two new clubs admitted to the league, when the club was already at the bottom end for draft choices.

Sorry about the long convoluted sentence.

Boy did young Bundy stink up the Etihad today...

Stanley >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Little Fat Man

I don't want to stick it into the little bloke while he is down but there has been some media commentary in the last few weeks about him being over weight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Potentially unpopular opinion here

But I like the Tigers clash strip

Simple, keeps the colours and traditional design with the sash and is clearly different to Ports black

Just simple and obvious. I like it. :thumbsu:

As a part-time Richmond supporter, this game is annoying. Frustrating in that the Tigers are capable of applying manic pressure when they want to. If they played like this every week they'd make finals every year.

Port eh
bentley-on-blocks-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back