Oppo Camp 2015 non-Geelong match and general football discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmm I don't wanna be that guy - but I'm suss and could see him getting rookie by Port next year.
I read somewhere that the club hasn't removed him from our list (not sure when his contract runs out), but maybe the club thought something like that may happen and if he wants to go to Adelaide or Port they may need to negotiate with us.

Port having a Geelong 2006 shocker?

They're all over the shop this season, just goes to show though, nothing is a given after a very good season beforehand. Port were exceptional in 2014 and could've reached a GF, most people had them as one of the teams to beat and I had them as at the very least reaching the GF. Top 4 is gone for them and making the 8 looms as a challenge.

Top 4 at seasons end IMO will be
1. Fremantle
2. Sydney
3. Hawthorn
4. WCE

GWS most likely will drop off at some point but they're looking extremely good at present. Can't see Adelaide getting in there or Collingwood, both are not anywhere near top 4. Hawthorn may be 4-4 but they are still the top dog, can't see them dropping many more games and the Eagles have started strongly and will most likely win all their home games which will see them get in.

I read somewhere that the club hasn't removed him from our list (not sure when his contract runs out), but maybe the club thought something like that may happen and if he wants to go to Adelaide or Port they may need to negotiate with us.
Geelong can't remove him.
But they'll remove him before the draft anyway.

I needed to make other trades so waited one more week damn haha.
Luckily he didn't rise too much & he is now in my team :D
Couldn't believe he was a POD this week. In less than 3% of teams :eek:

West Coast yo-yo so much. Didn't they finish last one year, top four the following year? Can't keep up with them. Up, down, trying, shutting up shop...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh wow.

Over on the Dorks board a poster has raised the possibility of someone getting their neck broken ducking into a tackle, and others have jumped in with their feelings if it were to be Selwood, and how his head should be targeted to 'teach' him a lesson.

Real classy stuff that.
campaigners are gonna be campaigners…

GO Catters

afl.com.au now reporting that Prestia could be out for the season with a knee injury. Wretched run they're having with injuries GC.
Who has zero sympathy.... this guy

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet....

11111610_1092958504053169_8352648721427406128_n.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back