Oppo Camp 2015 non-Geelong match and general football discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would have said Hawks are in trouble playing both Gunston & Bruest so far up the ground, worth thinking about.

Not a fan of Cloke's but love seeing Lake get his a**e handed to him, don't particularly dislike Haw but he is 1 of @ least 4 Haw players out of top 10 most reviled in AFL from onfield antics imo.

Really liked DeGoey's efforts in his 1st season, also like Crisp & Lewis so far in this game.

Varcoe is full of confidence at the moment, his reading of the play and positioning is as good as I've seen it in ages... add to that he is putting his body in when he has to and impacting the contest.

Varcoe is full of confidence at the moment, his reading of the play and positioning is as good as I've seen it in ages... add to that he is putting his body in when he has to and impacting the contest.
Hitting the contest at pace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will happily* admit that I was wrong about Buckley and the Pies..... I didn't think he could coach or they would be any good.
He's won me over especially with his work on AFL360, and the Pies are a good young team and they play bloody good footy as well

*not really happily as I don't want the Pies being good

Amazing what happens after a full preseason, and full recovery from all injuries.

Willo_ 's mate Suckling.
I stand by my opinions

He is as soft as butter and an overrated kick...

That's not to say he isn't a reasonable kick, but he is not the best kick in the league like some in the media go on like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back