NFL 2015 - Off Season Discussion

If the Rams were smart they'd have traded for Glennon already and released Bradford.
They cut Austin Pettis, so no, they're not smart ;)

Says more about Denver if they put the $ first.
We made a Super Bowl and lost an incredible game to thee ventual Super Bowl winners the year before

I would prefer to be relevant than a basket case.

I think the coaching was a big culprit so interesting to see how we go this year. Manning was injured and at the end of the day we will still have Elway

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
They cut Austin Pettis, so no, they're not smart ;)
True. They'll keep investing picks into defensive studs a la Texans but still fail to make any playoff noise. It's very very hard to follow the blueprint of winning a Lombardi by building an all-time defense. Can take years and years and still not get you anywhere. The better blueprint is a franchise qb.

If the Rams were smart they'd have traded for Glennon already and released Bradford.
We get it, everyone should trade for Glennon and then win infinite Superbowls.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
We get it, everyone should trade for Glennon and then win infinite Superbowls.
Didn't say it'd win super bowls. Just that broncos are not going to ever win a super bowl with Manning. So why waste 18 million a year to NOT win a super bowl, when you could still NOT win a Super bowl paying 1 million to Glennon.

We made a Super Bowl and lost an incredible game to thee ventual Super Bowl winners the year before

I would prefer to be relevant than a basket case.

I think the coaching was a big culprit so interesting to see how we go this year. Manning was injured and at the end of the day we will still have Elway
I wonder if you'd have had that attitude in 2010. Manning made you relevant for the first time in 15 years.

Didn't say it'd win super bowls. Just that broncos are not going to ever win a super bowl with Manning. So why waste 18 million a year to NOT win a super bowl, when you could still NOT win a Super bowl paying 1 million to Glennon.
You can also NOT win a Super Bowl by playing 99% of QB's. I'm still not sure what your point is…

Would you rather Glennon or Carr at Oakland?

I wonder if you'd have had that attitude in 2010. Manning made you relevant for the first time in 15 years.
Would I prefer to be a basket case or relevant? Really?

Would I prefer to be a basket case or relevant? Really?
So you'd rather destroy your future just so people watch you now, than actually build a potential dynasty?

That'd be like a Colts fan in 2012 saying they'd rather have Manning than Luck.

So you'd rather destroy your future just so people watch you now, than actually build a potential dynasty?

That'd be like a Colts fan in 2012 saying they'd rather have Manning than Luck.
Potential dynasty

Do you know how hard that is?

Your team is treading water. I would prefer to bottom out (like the 2012 colts)

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I'm not sure what your post even means.

Manning won't win the Broncos a super bowl. So why waste another 18m on him, especially with him now really heading downwards physically, and his play too.
Let me educate you

Over the second half of the season:

15TDs, 10 INTs, 2155 yds, 187/288 - 65%

11 TDs, 6 INTs, 1717 yds, 159/248 - 64%

One of these is Super Bowl winning QB Tom Brady, the other is washed up, injured (basically worthless piece of s**t) Peyton Manning

I'm not sure what your post even means.

Manning won't win the Broncos a super bowl. So why waste another 18m on him, especially with him now really heading downwards physically, and his play too.

Broncos may win next year's SB with Manning, they definitely won't win without him.

Let me educate you

Over the second half of the season:

15TDs, 10 INTs, 2155 yds, 187/288 - 65%

11 TDs, 6 INTs, 1717 yds, 159/248 - 64%

One of these is Super Bowl winning QB Tom Brady, the other is washed up, injured (basically worthless piece of s**t) Peyton Manning
1 protects the ball, the other can't.

1 is injured, the other isn't.
True.
Manning makes excuses.
Brady just shuts up and doesn't let the fact he's been on the injury list every week for about 10 years effect him.

Back