NFL 2015 - Off Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Here’s how many times each team has won each division since the divisions were realigned in 2002:

NFC South
Panthers 4
Buccaneers 3
Falcons 3
Saints 3

The most competitive division in football.

As for having us last . . . no comment. ;)

Here’s how many times each team has won each division since the divisions were realigned in 2002:

AFC East
Patriots 11
Jets 1
Dolphins 1
Bills 0

AFC North
Steelers 6
Ravens 4
Bengals 3
Browns 0

AFC South
Colts 9
Titans 3
Texans 1
Jaguars 0

AFC West
Chargers 5
Broncos 5
Chiefs 2
Raiders 1

NFC East
Eagles 6
Giants 3
Cowboys 3
Washington 1

NFC North
Packers 8
Bears 3
Vikings 2
Lions 0

Four eggs.. I see Rexy punching a hole into the Bills one to let the East yolk flow..

rex-ryan-boom.gif

The most competitive division in football.

As for having us last . . . no comment. ;)
Alphabetical order.....

intriguing
Made playoffs since realignment
6 - Falcons
5 - Panthers
5 - Saints
3 - Buccaneers

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...odell-were-not-focused-on-an-la-team-for-2016

2. As for the league's investigation as to whether the Patriots used deliberately deflated footballs in the AFC title game win over theColts, Goodell said the NFL hasn't "put a timetable" on the investigation being headed up by league gumshoe Ted Wells. It's worth noting that Goodell indicated the investigation doesn't have to be solved by the draft, which strikes us as interesting.

4. Goodell wouldn't provide much light on the texting scandal surrounding the Browns, saying: "Any violation of our rules is something that we take seriously. It affects the integrity of the game and all 32 teams need to be operating under the same rules. I think our clubs expect that and our fans expect that. So any violation of that is treated seriously." Goodell told reporters that he expects the issue to receive top focus "in the next couple of days."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...hanges-to-extra-points-are-close-to-happening

Among the variations discussed:

» A team could go for two points from the 1 1/2-yard line or kick an extra point from the 15.

» Eliminate the extra point altogether and just place the ball at the 2-yard line, making it a two-point play.

» Narrow the goal posts.

» A college-type rule in which a defense could score a touchdown on a blocked kick or interception or fumble return on a two-point conversion.

Regardless, the league seems hell-bent on making some progress, especially in the next 30 days.

» Eliminate the extra point altogether and just place the ball at the 2-yard line, making it a two-point play.

Anything but this. If you remove the choice of 1 point vs 2 points you really start to f*** with the game way too much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

don't watch much college but I love that stuff, imagine the mayhem/carnage if such a play decided a playoff game.
I would make it a four point play tho, not six. With no extra point after.

Then again imagine a team scores a td then has their pat returned for a td then that team has their pat returned for a td.

BTW, I would also like the nfl to implement the Canadian Rouge... One point scored if you kick the ball into the endzone and trap the returner inside there. Except I would just make it doable on punts only. In Canada you can score a Rouge even in general play, kicking the ball as you run with it.

BTW, I would also like the nfl to implement the Canadian Rouge... One point scored if you kick the ball into the endzone and trap the returner inside their. Except I would just make it doable on punts only. In Canada you can score a Rouge even in general play, kicking the ball as you run with it.

Jarrod Hayne would be made for that rule

BTW, I would also like the nfl to implement the Canadian Rouge... One point scored if you kick the ball into the endzone and trap the returner inside their. Except I would just make it doable on punts only. In Canada you can score a Rouge even in general play, kicking the ball as you run with it.

hows does that work GG, returners cant take a knee in their own endzone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back