Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
Ok here it is everyone, the 2015 off season thread, this is where i will keep a record of all the trades which are made. And below i will outline the National draft selection of all clubs.

Can all Clubs new and old please either create or update their Team threads, this could include at a minimum your current lists and extend to include players you are willing to trade and even positions you are looking to fill. All this will help us all have an enjoyable and hopefully active off season.

I have no issue with trading 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 in trades ect

Or including picks ect as i have been made aware this is not a problem when setting up UF next season.

You will just need to reduce you list to use a picks in the draft and always maintain a minimum of 5 players who have played less than 20 games when the season commences.

WAG Drew23 NinjaSwan Reardo bombers007 reggie fightingfury_88 swansfan51 EagleOz Zim^zuM Smartys Power ower eaglesfan99

Please post all proposed trades to be approved in this thread using the format shown below.

OK also if players could please post a list of their current squad that would be very helpful then i will create an ongoing list of teams for everyone's ease of use.

Team proposing trade:
Player to trade:

Team recieving trade:
Trade recieved:

Example

Team proposing trade: Toorak Toffs, Jordie Tackles
Player to trade: Angus Graham

Team recieving trade: Cairns Bludogs, fumbler
Trade recieved: Kurt Tippett

Can the team who is receiving the trade and who is tagged then confirm the trade.

The trade period is officially declared open btw

Good luck to all

OK also what are peoples thoughts on the draft Offline shortly after the NAb AFL Draft period or wait till January for online draft? i would think offline as then we wont feel so rushed and can assess or lists a bit more prior to the season?

Thanks

TRADE 1

Matt Priddis --> Nuriootpa Nancyboys

Dion Prestia --> Bendigo Dragons

fightingfury_88 to confirm.

TRADE 2

West Legends trade Scott Pendlebury + Brent Stanton + 3rd Rd Pick to
Bendigo Dragons

for Devon Smith + Jack Steven + Dom Sheed + 2nd Rd Pick

eaglesfan99 to confirm

TRADE 3

Scott Lycett & Sam Day & Brad Hill ---- west legends

Tom Hawkins & Nick Malceski & Jarrad Waite & Matt Taberner ----> Nuriootpa Nancyboys

eaglesfan99 to confirm.

TRADE 4

Jordan Lewis & Stephen Johnson & Will Minson
for

Lachie Whitfield & Luke McDonald & Brock McLean & Rory Thompson

WAG to confirm.

TRADE 5

Harley Bennell & Jonathon O'Rourke --> west legends

Marc LeCras & Ryan Griffen --> Nancyboys

eaglesfan99 to confirm.

TRADE 7

Nancyboys 1st + Nancyboys 2nd + Will Langford + Rory Laird ----> west legends

West Legends 4th + Matthew Jaensch + Bernie Vince + Sam Gibson ----> Nuriootpa Nancyboys

eaglesfan99 to confirm.

TRADE 8

TRADE 9

TRADE 10

TRADE 11

Last edited:

Below are the two confirmed trades I have completed already in the official trade thread. I assume I don't need to re-confirm these?

Matt Priddis --> Nuriootpa Nancyboys

Dion Prestia --> Bendigo Dragons

fightingfury_88 to confirm.

West Legends trade Scott Pendlebury + Brent Stanton + 3rd Rd Pick to
Bendigo Dragons for Devon Smith + Jack Steven + Dom Sheed + 2nd Rd Pick
eaglesfan99 to confirm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is What i think the draft order is, will do it properly later.

It is non finalsts in finishing order followed by finalist positions after finals knockout order.

Thanks

GWS - Swansfan

Cobras - Reggie

Dragons - Fightingfury

NancyBoys - WAG

Legends - Eaglesfan

Eagles – Eagleoz

Bulldogs - ZimZum

Toffs – Jordie Tackles

Taipans - Smartyspower

Honey Badgers - Reardo

Seahawks - Drew

Hurricanes - Bombersfan

Bluedogs – Nnija Swan

Soliders - Vacant

Last edited:
I didn't get a tag either, weird. Sorry for being so slack over the offseason (I'll claim I was drunkenly celebrating the premiership) but if anyone wants to talk trades I'll commit to replying in under 24 hours :) I have a lot of young players available

Mmm if anyone else knows why let me know, i did cut and past this thread form last year and update it so that may be it.

I think we will ramp up post draft!

Team proposing trade: LWS short people
Player to trade: LWS 2nd round pick, Jack Crisp

Team recieving trade: Taipans Smartys Power
Player to trade: Taipans 2nd round pick

I am looking to trade some other players before the draft so let me know if interested. Many players available

Team proposing trade: LWS short people
Player to trade: LWS 2nd round pick, Jack Crisp

Team recieving trade: Taipans Smartys Power
Player to trade: Taipans 2nd round pick

I am looking to trade some other players before the draft so let me know if interested. Many players available
Confirmed.

I would like to announce the return of fumbler to the league, one of the founding coaches and admin for the league in season 1. He is great active coach, who will help drive this league and its activity.

I would like to announce the return of fumbler to the league, one of the founding coaches and admin for the league in season 1. He is great active coach, who will help drive this league and its activity.
Is there anywhere I can go without having fumbler around? Far out, he's everywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back