Opinion 2015 Player Numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Who gets 22? Didnt Clem wear 22 at some stage. Is there a more maligned number between 1 and 40 than 22? Ian Aitken is the only player of any note I recall, but I'm sure you guys will have an answer.

Best known 22 in the league??? - Richard Loveridge or Barry Rowling. Currently???..........crickets.

So, can we safely assume that the changes that have been made to the CFC website are kinda official? :p Crippa's already been changed on there.:D

Happy with Rainbow at 16. Both Crippa and Rainbow are good Campo replacements (for the number before one of you pedants starts critiquing playing style or whatever). ;)

Who gets 22? Didnt Clem wear 22 at some stage. Is there a more maligned number between 1 and 40 than 22? Ian Aitken is the only player of any note I recall, but I'm sure you guys will have an answer.

Best known 22 in the league??? - Richard Loveridge or Barry Rowling. Currently???..........crickets.
Neil Chandler wore 22 in 2 premierships (he wore 47 in his first premiership).

Not sure about this comment. Soapy Vallence wore 22. So did Turkey Tom Carroll and Glen Manton. Somebody pull the wool over your eyes?:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about this comment. Soapy Vallence wore 22. So did Turkey Tom Carroll and Glen Manton. Somebody pull the wool over your eyes?:D

Didnt go back far enough. Soapy Vallance, 1930's, now there's a name. Carroll, the Coleman medallist of 1961, good get, but hardly a household name. Manton, meh! Right here, right now, any team??? Its the poor mans number...

10853040_411126332377059_1942729002_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back