Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2006
Roberts Rd
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Cavs, West Perth
This was really tough.

The loss of Alec Waterman has weighed heavily on me.

I considered picking Murray Newman, purely so I could crack out this photo and the phrase "pssh, storm in a teacup" every few months.
07-minister.jpg

...but I decided I didn't want my fingerprints on that potential trainwreck.

I considered picking Xavier Ellis, just so I could post the following video every time he does something good.

(Censored version for alphy and the other kids out there)

...but I decided that I couldn't deal with the possibility of only being able to post recovery updates.

So I decided to pick the guy I always make awkward eye contact with at bars, the guy with whom I've had had two uni exams, whose brother I have classes with and who I swear I'm not stalking, the one, the only, our best and fairest, ERIC "F*** ALEX RANCE" MACKENZIE

Thank you for indulging my procrastination

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool // Ferrari

LordHaart

Club Legend
Mar 27, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Jandamarra doesn't mind being the dick holding up proceedings.

Can we make the timeout 12 hours instead of 24? :p

Oh, and I've heard that Main, Powell & Barass are looking MASSIVE and will be ready to play seniors round 1, would love to sponsor those guys but I'm sure they'll be gone by my pick.

EDIT: Was just joking about 12 hours, added ':p' to clarify.

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Can we make the timeout 12 hours instead of 24?

Oh, and I've heard that Main, Powell & Barass are looking MASSIVE and will be ready to play seniors round 1, would love to sponsor those guys but I'm sure they'll be gone by my pick.
12 hours is too short. What happens if you only come on once a day at a certain time. If you don't like the rules * off and let me pick earlier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back