Player Sponsorship 2015 Player Sponsorship: paid up with Howe again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes folks, it's that time of the year again. For the fifth consecutive year we as a board will be aiming to sponsor two MFC players.

Please post below if you're interested in contributing, and if possible an indication of how much you can put in.

For more information and a record of what we've done in the past, check out this thread here.

Also see here for the MFC site's information about player sponsorship. The structure and benefits have changed a little from past years, so it's worth a read. I'll put the graphic below for good measure.

AIMS:
The major change from last year is that there is now a premium on our best players. Players who finished Top 10 in the B&F cost more to sponsor. Unfortunately for us this includes Jeremy Howe, who will now cost $1595 to sponsor at the Bronze level (formerly Guernsey Club). Other players cost $1345.

The last two years we have got the second player (Dom Barry) at a reduced price. With his retirement we needed to up that to the full amount to secure a second player this year.

In light of the price hike I guess we will first aim to secure Howe with $1595. Based on past years I can't see us going too far past that total... if we do, we will work out something to do with the excess money - probably holding it over for another year.

Anyway... fire away with your pledges. Actual payment will be to me (Captain Jack) in February/March.

I should be right to make a contribution.

I wonder if the replacing of te post-game player sponsors function with an 'exclusive breakfast' is a result of the farcical nature of the event after the GWS game.

In for $25, because I'm poor again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back