Player Sponsorship 2015 Player Sponsorship: paid up with Howe again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey team, I've sent a PM to those who haven't paid yet (my bad, should have done it earlier) so go have a look at your messages.
Hey Captain Jack, hate to sound like an unedumacated numpty, but where would I find the PM with your details so I can pay my pledge? Sorry, just new at this.

Hey Captain Jack, hate to sound like an unedumacated numpty, but where would I find the PM with your details so I can pay my pledge? Sorry, just new at this.
If you're on a computer have a look for the Conversations tab up the top right. Alternately you probably got an email which has a direct link to the message.

Oscarman I did get your second fiddy thankyou.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok folks we're officially paid up and sponsoring Howe for the third year running. (Fourth maybe?) Bronze level cost us $1595 and gets these benefits, which will be drawn out in due course:
- match worn jumper
- team photo poster - signed
- 2 of those wonderful lapel pins (I also have some extras from last year)
- MFC Playing Squad breakfast x2 (date TBA) which should be an improvement on having the players turn up after losing to GWS
- player sponsor BBQ x2

Thanks to all who contributed. If you pledged money and haven't yet sent it to me, please do so ASAP.

Ok folks we're officially paid up and sponsoring Howe for the third year running. (Fourth maybe?) Bronze level cost us $1595 and gets these benefits, which will be drawn out in due course:
- match worn jumper
- team photo poster - signed
- 2 of those wonderful lapel pins (I also have some extras from last year)
- MFC Playing Squad breakfast x2 (date TBA) which should be an improvement on having the players turn up after losing to GWS
- player sponsor BBQ x2

Thanks to all who contributed. If you pledged money and haven't yet sent it to me, please do so ASAP.
Can you send me details again.

In the interest of full disclosure, I'd like to inform our contributors that there should be a little surplus money when everyone has paid up.

Unless anyone has a massive issue, I'll be keeping some to cover the costs incurred in sending the merchandise to whoever wins it. The parcels for the jumper and poster aren't cheap to buy and post. I was out of pocket a bit last year.

If there is enough money left after that, I may contact the club and offer to throw in a little extra in return for some extra merch or something.

Let me know if you have any issues or need more detail on this.

In the interest of full disclosure, I'd like to inform our contributors that there should be a little surplus money when everyone has paid up.

Unless anyone has a massive issue, I'll be keeping some to cover the costs incurred in sending the merchandise to whoever wins it. The parcels for the jumper and poster aren't cheap to buy and post. I was out of pocket a bit last year.

If there is enough money left after that, I may contact the club and offer to throw in a little extra in return for some extra merch or something.

That sounds fine with me Captain. You shouldn't be out of pocket in any way shape of form for organising all this. Well done.

Sounds more than reasonable.

Thanks once again for organising all of this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back