Player Sponsorship 2015 player sponsorships

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy guys.

Be wary,Doss may go missing when it comes time to buy drinks.

#justsaying
#bigfootydoesntpayenough
#shortarmslongpockets
#facingbans
#savetabletennis

Rebellya- Browne
Dave- Howlett
jaguaress- O'Brien
IriDiuM- Colyer
DapperDon- Fantasia

You are the lucky winners of the photos. First in and best dressed- nominate who you want!

We can arrange the details of how you'll get your photos soon.

Last edited:
I had a feeling he'd go first. That's who I would've picked. :D
Got me a Trav photo already from first year we sponsored I think, I really need to find where I put it. Possible the old man has it in his bar.

Good night, lads. Obtained a photo with the great man, Fletch, so got what I wanted. Good to see most of the players put the effort in. Asked Watson and Heppell generally about future captaincy but nothing doing there...
Recommend to any sponsors for next year if you get the chance.
Cheers to Doss for organising.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, was a good night.

To those that hung around in the bar afterwards I apologise
What for? I think I managed to create a great argument and then walked out on it.

Grouse night lads. Good times! Cheers again Doss for organising, it's a lot of work and he does a bloody good job.

Awesome group of players we have, guys. Very happy.

Yes, was a good night.

To those that hung around in the bar afterwards I apologise
I tried my best to be nice and was still given the bird as she was leaving.

Great night all round. Thanks Doss and co for putting in the effort to organise it. And to everyone that went it was nice to see you guys again or meet you for the first time.

As has already been mentioned if you haven't been to one of these events it is definitely worth while as not only the players and club are very accommodating but the bigfooty guys are as well. As a non regular poster I always feel welcome to come along to these events and strangely enough there is very little awkwardness between people you've never met before.

The general vibe of the night was very positive, the club is still aiming for top 4 and they're hoping once we get a few of the senior guys back in the team we'll have a good crack at it. They understand for the last couple of weeks we weren't moving the ball quickly enough and that was starting to be addressed in the North Melbourne game.

Good night once again. Cheers to Doss for organising it, much appreciated. Thanks to all that came and thanks to the old duck for her craziness.

Good night once again. Cheers to Doss for organising it, much appreciated. Thanks to all that came and thanks to the old duck for her craziness.
I've never been likened to Gary Moorcroft before and in spite of pointing out repeatedly that I am not a red head...

Ah well!

Did anyone get to speak with Licha and see how he is going? Hocking too?
Did speak to Buddha. He reckons after the bye, but did note that he'll likely come back through the VFL.

So, realistically, we won't see him until Round 13 or 14, probably.

Similar situation for Myers, but he is also still on non-contact because of his shoulder.

Licha was there but had his daughter with him and had to leave early.

I've never been likened to Gary Moorcroft before and in spite of pointing out repeatedly that I am not a red head...

Ah well!
Rangi Rang Doss.....

Thanks for the night guys. We really do have a great bunch of players there. Get behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back