2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out the %P figures for 2013, it's actually 97.8% but that's still pretty insane and much higher than 2012.

http://afltables.com/afl/stats/players/G/Garrick_Ibbotson.html

Looking at last season however, outside of 3 games where he probably got injured or was a sub, he didn't play less than 91% of time on ground in games either.

91% is still a lot high than I would expect from him.

I would have only really had him pegged for maybe 81% or so, which would mean a 10% drop on his output from 2013.

Yep, there's those 2 (provided they find previous form and remain injury free) + C Pearce in Freo.
Waiting for the NAB for a few more. The Dogs will have Biggs (not a def) Darley JJ, Hambling and others all competing for the Higgins role. Swans have a few names going for Mals role. With a few teams with new coaches, who knows which SC listed defenders will be used in new roles.

Cant see Clancee getting much of a run, out of favour with Lyon.

No love on the Freo boards either. Pity showed a couple of years ago he is more than capable.

91% is still a lot high than I would expect from him.

I would have only really had him pegged for maybe 81% or so, which would mean a 10% drop on his output from 2013.
Conversely, Lyon rides his arse for most games when he is fully fit so his scoring might still not change that much, the issue is that he is not naturally a high scorer with room for improvement given more game time. He's still on my watch list but not one of the frontrunners in that $250k to $350k range.

Cant see Clancee getting much of a run, out of favour with Lyon.

No love on the Freo boards either. Pity showed a couple of years ago he is more than capable.

not out of favour with Lyon.

Ross has a history of pushing players he rates massively in training.

Its his old school style.
By the freo board Clancee is a regular focus of Ross at training, thus meaning Ross wants him to do the right thing - why? because he can/should be best 22 at freo. (or he just bloody hates him!!)
Freo people are interesting to say the least, but Clancee certainly evokes emotion from them.
He is super fit and if he is given a chance he will make for a tuff SC choice.
Is an elite kick of the footy which Ross rates hugely, apparently it is his decision making that is the coaching groups focus.
He is training with the mids and from the freo training watchers he seems to also be involved in all training drills involving moving the ball out of defense (this may be because others are in the rehab group..who knows)

Watch this space!!!!

not out of favour with Lyon.

Ross has a history of pushing players he rates massively in training.

Its his old school style.
By the freo board Clancee is a regular focus of Ross at training, thus meaning Ross wants him to do the right thing - why? because he can/should be best 22 at freo. (or he just bloody hates him!!)
Freo people are interesting to say the least, but Clancee certainly evokes emotion from them.
He is super fit and if he is given a chance he will make for a tuff SC choice.
Is an elite kick of the footy which Ross rates hugely, apparently it is his decision making that is the coaching groups focus.
He is training with the mids and from the freo training watchers he seems to also be involved in all training drills involving moving the ball out of defense (this may be because others are in the rehab group..who knows)

Watch this space!!!!

Will be watching closely.

Goldstein J.Steven Wingard vs
Kruezer Dangerfield Griffen
Wouldn't be picking Goldstein or any of the expensive rucks so the second option.

I wonder whether Dangerfield being somewhat snubbed for the captaincy over there means that he's as good as gone at the end of the season, I remember how poorly Franklin scored in his "contract" year. Even GAJ averaged a fair bit lower in his last season at Geelong (129.9 being "low" for GAJ).

Wouldn't be picking Goldstein or any of the expensive rucks so the second option.

I wonder whether Dangerfield being somewhat snubbed for the captaincy over there means that he's as good as gone at the end of the season, I remember how poorly Franklin scored in his "contract" year. Even GAJ averaged a fair bit lower in his last season at Geelong (129.9 being "low" for GAJ).

Gaz was also given less midfield time that year by a departing Bomber.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hibberd vs Birchall

I like Hibberd, because I think he will improve this year, but im sure you will get a lot of love for Birchall with the assumption he will play a more SC friendly role now with Frawley there to lock players down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back