2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hannes now easily
Parker at 450-500k if he starts scoring 100 down the track

Parker is looking a touch off but he'll come good, it's just a matter of when.

Normally I wouldn't consider Hanners but the 92 against Port while getting the hard tag from Cornes has got me thinking his low games may not be so low anymore. Two years ago he would have limped to a 50 or 60.

He'll get Picken lining up on him this week, then most likely Bernie Vince in the next game - I'll watch with interest.

Will bring in one of these two along with JPK at some point.

Normally I wouldn't consider Hanners but the 92 against Port while getting the hard tag from Cornes has got me thinking his low games may not be so low anymore. Two years ago he would have limped to a 50 or 60.

He'll get Picken lining up on him this week, then most likely Bernie Vince in the next game - I'll watch with interest.

JPK will be roughy around 550k next week value plus.
I'm tempted but i dont have pendles yet he'll be around 615 ish after this week.

Yeah I think you're right on Hanners, could be a great pick, will remain a POD all year as well
JPK next week at 560ish is a lock in for me!

Yeah I think you're right on Hanners, could be a great pick, will remain a POD all year as well
JPK next week at 560ish is a lock in for me!
Will most likely pick up both next week.

Rocky will be tantalising in a few weeks too. Scores of 100,100,140 over the next three weeks puts him at 570k

Will most likely pick up both next week.

Rocky will be tantalising in a few weeks too. Scores of 100,100,140 over the next three weeks puts him at 570k
Fyfe and JPK for me ;)

I reckon Rocky has another couple of sub 100 scores coming up. Could get under 550k :)

Fyfe and JPK for me ;)

I reckon Rocky has another couple of sub 100 scores coming up. Could get under 550k :)
If he has "a couple" of sub 100 scores coming up, could get under 500k :D

Currently the only trade is Ahmed Saad to Robbie Tarrant.

Is Krak a must this week? I already have a lot of cash generating rookies as it is and don't want to burn too many trades.

Should I look to bolster my side with a premo, bringing in Goldy perhaps?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    123.9 KB · Views: 60
Currently the only trade is Ahmed Saad to Robbie Tarrant.

Is Krak a must this week? I already have a lot of cash generating rookies as it is and don't want to burn too many trades.

Should I look to bolster my side with a premo, bringing in Goldy perhaps?

Yes, unless you're happy with TBC spudding up your team score every week with his 60's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to sort of out defence, who should I bring in?

McGovern vs Houli vs McDonald? or anyone else you like? I already have Hibbard

Need to sort of out defence, who should I bring in?

McGovern vs Houli vs McDonald? or anyone else you like? I already have Hibbard

Shaw or Smith? They look to be the 2 locks for top 6 so far IMO. Of the 3 you mentioned - Houli is the safest, you know what you'll get from him. McDonald will be top 6 if he can keep it up so I'd probably go for him if you want to take a risk.

Really depends on the Clark injury,if only minnor he will be straight back in once fit.
Heeney really not sure,he'll have to force himself back into the side imho.

Why 4 heeney to force?????

Hes been picked every week when fit?

Lewis v Prestia v Ward v Heppell anyone else I'm missing?
I'd leave it at that. Any more and you might as well put up your username and password and let us do your team for you

In regards to the question, they're all good options with positives and negatives. Prestia is GC's best player with GAJ out, but losing teams don't tend to score as well. Lewis is in a team that will win most weeks, but have a lot of contributers to take points off him. Heppell improving but very outside. Ward consistent but doesn't go massive, not really vc/c choice

Realistically they're all probably going to average about the same. Probably just go with your gut, and if that doesn't work maybe the biggest POD

I'd leave it at that. Any more and you might as well put up your username and password and let us do your team for you

In regards to the question, they're all good options with positives and negatives. Prestia is GC's best player with GAJ out, but losing teams don't tend to score as well. Lewis is in a team that will win most weeks, but have a lot of contributers to take points off him. Heppell improving but very outside. Ward consistent but doesn't go massive, not really vc/c choice

Realistically they're all probably going to average about the same. Probably just go with your gut, and if that doesn't work maybe the biggest POD
Thanks, I think? Is it that time of the month? Geez, I very rarely ask for advise on this board, get a dog up ya.

Thanks, I think? Is it that time of the month? Geez, I very rarely ask for advise on this board, get a dog up ya.
Fair call, I was being unreasonable. It was meant as a half joke that in hindsight wasn't funny at all. You are pretty good, there's just a few lately that have been a bit frustrating asking similar things.

I'll stick with the rest of what I said though. They're all good options IMO, so go with your gut. Someone else suggested Mundy too, who while he may not continue to score as well as he is already, will probably be at least as good as any of the others you mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back