2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair call, I was being unreasonable. It was meant as a half joke that in hindsight wasn't funny at all. You are pretty good, there's just a few lately that have been a bit frustrating asking similar things.

I'll stick with the rest of what I said though. They're all good options IMO, so go with your gut. Someone else suggested Mundy too, who while he may not continue to score as well as he is already, will probably be at least as good as any of the others you mentioned
Sorry mate. Its all good just was a bit dumb struck by your response, I come onto the game board every weekend for a few laughs and a joke with you fellas and if you check my history I don't ask for info very often. I like most of the people on this board and want to keep it that way. Thanks anyway for your response. ;):thumbsu:

Sorry for the late reply I should of said may have to force him self into the team.
If Mitchell and goodes play well.
Heeney looks to be a player hope he gets back in.

Every rookie needs a rest at some point, after his previous weeks score, better to give him a week off then to have him loose confidence.

Should still be ahead of Goodes and Mitchell, although if Mitchell kills it, someone else will have to make way for Heeney, which is going to be a tough choice.

Every rookie needs a rest at some point, after his previous weeks score, better to give him a week off then to have him loose confidence.

Should still be ahead of Goodes and Mitchell, although if Mitchell kills it, someone else will have to make way for Heeney, which is going to be a tough choice.

the ranga can go EAD in the NEAFL

JPK vs Hannebery?

History suggests JPK, recent form suggests Hanners. I'd still be looking to bring in JPK at a cut-price if I didn't already have him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blicavs or Grundy?

Grundy $30K cheaper.
Both averaging around 100.
Both have lowest score of 73...
Blicavs T.O.G 110mins, Grundy 99mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back