2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birchall vs Murphy?

Can't get myself to deciding. Murphy in good form but getting on in age, Birch can be wildly inconsistent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm really struggling to decide between Buddy Vs Goddard Vs Dollhouse Vs Devon. Help plz.

I'm really struggling to decide between Buddy Vs Goddard Vs Dollhouse Vs Devon. Help plz.
hmmm very tough don't think you can lose too much out of those. 1) Buddy 2) Goddard 3) Doll 4) Dev
Buddy has that edge because he's doing well and yet to go big, but Goddard's form last few weeks has been good. Doll and Dev will give you good scores as well.

Tough one.

Two genuine POD options in Dalhouse & Devon & obviously two proven keepers.

If it were me, I'd go:

1. Buddy
2. BJ
3. Devon
4. Dalhouse

Hope that helps lol

hmmm very tough don't think you can lose too much out of those. 1) Buddy 2) Goddard 3) Doll 4) Dev
Buddy has that edge because he's doing well and yet to go big, but Goddard's form last few weeks has been good. Doll and Dev will give you good scores as well.
Tough one.

Two genuine POD options in Dalhouse & Devon & obviously two proven keepers.

If it were me, I'd go:

1. Buddy
2. BJ
3. Devon
4. Dalhouse

Hope that helps lol

Thanks guys. It really is a tough one. They're probably all good picks, but I wish there was 1 in particular that I had a lot more confidence in than the others at this stage.

Dollhouse

Be different

Dogs players have license to roam..see picken

And great draw coming up

Why Birch over Murphy? Age is the only thing that makes it a tough choice imo. The young dogs looks to pass it to Murphy whenever they can, maybe captaincy has some added effect too.

Gut says doggies could slow.
I'm also anti captains but murph is on fire atm.

Birch is in the gun side which i like

Gut says doggies could slow.
I'm also anti captains but murph is on fire atm.

Birch is in the gun side which i like

Yeah fair enough. The dogs have Freo and Port in the next few weeks but have a decent draw post-bye with the lions, adelaide, carlton and gold coast.

Yeah fair enough. The dogs have Freo and Port in the next few weeks but have a decent draw post-bye with the lions, adelaide, carlton and gold coast.

I would't worry too much who he is playing, Sydney are tough competition but he killed it.

Murphy can play well against anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back