2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two questions for you guys, if possible please:

Thinking about upgrading to a premium mid around the $570K mark.. Would you go for say a Deledio or Hannebery? Thinking of the latter, but would appreciate any comments..

Also so far this week I will probably have to start Steele or Josh Kelly... which was a big mistake. Am thinking Steele, because I am looking to ditch Kelly as soon as I can find a forward downgrade target. Any thoughts?

Cheers
Hanners and flip a coin really

For a bench spot in a draft league (having a def on the bench will help but its not crucial):
Dal santo vs Shiels vs Eski

Selwood v Using a trade to get Mundy leaving me with 5 trades :D
Is your team finished? With only 5 trades left, you'll need some left for injuries.

I've had Joel since the start of the season so I know your pain. Give him one more week I think.

My dilemma is who to get in for Sloane (AGAIN!!!)

Danger v Hanners v Beams v Priddis

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is your team finished? With only 5 trades left, you'll need some left for injuries.

I've had Joel since the start of the season so I know your pain. Give him one more week I think.

Danger has averaged 144.6 this year from the games that Sloane has not played in! (116, 130, 188)

Danger I reckon if you're happy to spend that much
McKernan or Gawn?
Depends on if they'll be on the field or not. If they'll be at F7/R3 then I'd take mckernan as he's way cheaper.
If they're likely to spend a lot of time at F6 then go Gawn

Who to trade out this week Saad or Oxley (I don't want to trade out either, but need $)

Same. I'm tossing up between Deledio and Hannebery. I'm a bit concerned about Bonts so if I bring in Deledio, I could swap them b/t Mid?Fwd and possibly upgrade Bonts in a couple weeks (GAJ, Rockliff??) I like Hannebery but I'm not sure if I want him, parker and Mitchell. Probably talking myself into Deledio to be honest. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back