Universal Love 2015 Port Adelaide Buddy Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

charcolechaddy making off like a SANFL executive with three picks in this draft. Are you sure that you don't want to participate in the rookie draft as well?

charcolechaddy making off like a SANFL executive with three picks in this draft. Are you sure that you don't want to participate in the rookie draft as well?

im that guy who has soup at sizzler!

Happy to not have pick 55 tho.

im that guy who has soup at sizzler!

Happy to not have pick 55 tho.
I'll take it off your hands if you want, seeing as how I gave my allocared player away

I'm passing in my pick 49 if anyone wants it, would prefer it to go to someone who hasn't got a pick already.

Aaron Young is perfect buddy material. Underrated, but I think he's on the verge of cracking our best 22 on a permanent basis. Was tossing up between him and #backthekrak, but I have a feeling that Krakouer's skills will quickly win everyone over when (not if, when) he does start getting a few games, whereas Young's best work is in the contest and can go unnoticed, so he might be more likely to need someone going into bat for him.

I'm guessing he means Hinkley. So your picks are up. Also I'll tag Noobz0r to alert him of the trade.

Aaron Young is perfect buddy material. Underrated, but I think he's on the verge of cracking our best 22 on a permanent basis. Was tossing up between him and #backthekrak, but I have a feeling that Krakouer's skills will quickly win everyone over when (not if, when) he does start getting a few games, whereas Young's best work is in the contest and can go unnoticed, so he might be more likely to need someone going into bat for him.

I'm guessing he means Hinkley. So your picks are up. Also I'll tag Noobz0r to alert him of the trade.

thanks for tagging Noobz0r re the trade ....

as for my picks if king Ken has been picked ...

then with pick 39 I will pick - Keith Thomas (KT)

and with pick 40 I will pick - Schulzy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of trades I have just agreed to let Schulzenfest have my Aaron Young (from the random part of this draft) for his pick 39 in this draft (thus giving me picks 39 & 40)
Not sure on the rules Noobz0r but I would have thought random player for random player or pick for pick as all players are accounted for in the random player allocation so everyone gets one random player plus one selected player.

Not sure on the rules Noobz0r but I would have thought random player for random player or pick for pick as all players are accounted for in the random player allocation so everyone gets one random player plus one selected player.
I don't mind if it is mixed.

Just a heads up, I'm currently on a school camp and as such the OP won't be updated until Friday. Hopefully it can run smoothly again without me.... Again.

:rolleyes:

I don't mind if it is mixed.

Just a heads up, I'm currently on a school camp and as such the OP won't be updated until Friday. Hopefully it can run smoothly again without me.... Again.

:rolleyes:
OK, I doubt there be anyone left to pick anyway when it is my turn on New Years eve. :oops:

The best part of all this was when I got Matthew Nicks and then pick hundred and thirty something....

I got Stu Cochrane and that pick one year

#rabblerabble

Last edited:

we think very alike

OK, I doubt there be anyone left to pick anyway when it is my turn on New Years eve. :oops:

This is who I think is left:-

players
alipate carlile
darcy byrne jones
jarrad redden
tom logan
sam gray
jesse palmer
billy frampton
dougal howard
johann wagner
Krak