2015 Pre-Season (All news, press conferences, training reports)

Remove this Banner Ad

Think stef might come in for Bergs. They have been managing his work load all preseason, i can't see them making him back up in 6 days time.

We will try keep most senior players in the side i think. We simply need to get the team settled this year. It is more important then giving the kids a run.

Out: Over excitement for a scratch match.
In: a good run toward match fitness. A work out for those coming back from injuries. The coaching staff working on a few tactical and positional issues.
Up: My membership of the clique.
Down: Those not in the clique.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering most of our best 22 haven't played together, I'd like to see as much cohesion as possible before round one. I'm really excited to see guys like Stef and Bundy running out. Looking forward to a strong outing against the swans

Out: Over excitement for a scratch match.
In: a good run toward match fitness. A work out for those coming back from injuries. The coaching staff working on a few tactical and positional issues.
Up: My membership of the clique.
Down: Those not in the clique.
Isn't it time you had a holiday from the clique ? :straining:

BRISBANE LIONS
1. Luke McGuane, 4. James Aish, 5. Mitch Robinson, 6. Josh Green, 7. Jed Adcock, 8. Rohan Bewick, 9. Dayne Beams, 10. Daniel Rich, 12. Stefan Martin, 14. Brent Staker, 15. Dayne Zorko, 17. Claye Beams, 18. Nicholas Robertson, 21. Daniel Merrett, 22. Marco Paparone, 23. Matthew Leuenberger, 24. Liam Dawson, 25. Daniel McStay, 26. Tom Cutler, 27. Darcy Gardiner, 28. Lewis Taylor, 29. Jaden McGrath, 30. Jack Redden, 32. Sam Mayes, 33. Michael Close, 35. Ryan Lester, 38. Thomas Rockliff, 42. Justin Clarke, 47. Zac O'Brien

Dang, no Bundy.

Looking forward to seeing Dawson get a run, and also to see Stef slot into that midfield. Should get some sort of indication how the Stefanberger combination will be utilised.

Now THATS a Username...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back