2015 pre-season thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheers.. Ill be waiting at the Seaview hotel at 7 for a pot and a parma with the lads

Don't think beer and parmas are on the menu the night before a game.

Might have more luck with a salad and... eerrr...um... 'Coke'

if anyone is interested goodscore are having a 40% off preseason sale on all 2015 gear.
pretty good if your keen to get jerseys and that..
i got some preseaon singlets.
i think the code is preseason40
I must have the wrong site, couldn't see the discount and the code didn't work, can you forward the link Scotty_222

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KB and Terry Wallace talking us up..
A smokey for top 4
The best performed team thats played so far..
Even knowing missing 10 top 22 players.
Suss the podcast about 14.30min in approx.

http://www.sen.com.au/news/terry-wallace-on-cats-de-goey-libba-injury

Everyone has been saying we where missing half our team but im not so sure , Ablett , Prestia , O'Meara , May , Thompson , Day and Martin would be the only ones i would replace . Guys like Nicholls , Hall , Lennems , Russell i think will be playing Neafl round 1.

Everyone has been saying we where missing half our team but im not so sure , Ablett , Prestia , O'Meara , May , Thompson , Day and Martin would be the only ones i would replace . Guys like Nicholls , Hall , Lennems , Russell i think will be playing Neafl round 1.
I personally think Lemmens is best 22, but I agree with Hall and Russell (unless they really improve during the NAB games).

I think I'll wait until after NAB2 to put together my best 22, but we may not have been missing literally half a team, but missing 8 players who would be in the best 22 of any club in the league is really impressive given how we played against Geelong!

I personally think Lemmens is best 22, but I agree with Hall and Russell (unless they really improve during the NAB games).

I think I'll wait until after NAB2 to put together my best 22, but we may not have been missing literally half a team, but missing 8 players who would be in the best 22 of any club in the league is really impressive given how we played against Geelong!

As disappointing as skill errors are, they can be forgiven in NAB1. But that intensity was for the best part of 4 quarters incredible. And from our depth players too.

You can tell they are fighting for spots in the 22, and i'm loving it

Does anyone think we will have a non NAB practice match in the 4th week of pre season games? We normally do. I think last year was Collingwood and Melbourne the year before.

Looking at dates, probably not. There is only one weeks gap between our Brisbane NAB game and the regular season starting. Probably will play an intraclub match?

GCFC Digital

Does anyone think we will have a non NAB practice match in the 4th week of pre season games? We normally do. I think last year was Collingwood and Melbourne the year before.

Looking at dates, probably not. There is only one weeks gap between our Brisbane NAB game and the regular season starting. Probably will play an intraclub match?

GCFC Digital
For some reason I laughed way too hard at you answering your own question :p

What Motel did the SUNS stay at?

We were up there last season for the state u12s carnival, and the young bloke played on the same field as the Suns did on the weekend...Tony Ireland Stadium. Just wondering if they stayed at the 'Mercure' like we did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back