News 2015 pre-season (Training, photos etc, THREAD FINALLY CLOSED, SEE NEW PHOTOS THREAD)

Will we finally have an injury free preseason in 2015 training ?

• YES?

Votes: 39 22.7%
  • NO?

Votes: 75 43.6%
  • MAYBE?

Votes: 21 12.2%
  • 50/50?

Votes: 16 9.3%
  • OR PHONE A FRIEND?

Votes: 43 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
$50 a month.
Or about $12.50 a week.
I'm sure you could find that if you really wanted to.
I'm not going to tell you how much I received in my pay, but it was slightly more than the dole. Now if I really wanted to, yeah I could afford Foxtel - but forget about me eating good food.

Haha she's not too bad eh popin.
When your a kid and go to maccas, what flavour thick shake did you order, vanilla, strawberry or chocolate ???? Or what block of chocolate do you buy, white, dark or normal ??

I don't have Foxtel, sooo , therefore , **** you money grubbers AFL s**t sticks.
I don't have foxtel either, so I timed my Lakes Entrance work trip to coincide with the game.

I'll be watching the game in the sports bar while eating my seafood counter meal, sucking down a beer, paid for on the work credit card :p

#problemsolving

I don't have foxtel either, so I timed my Lakes Entrance work trip to coincide with the game.

I'll be watching the game in the sports bar while eating my seafood counter meal, sucking down a beer, paid for on the work credit card :p

#problemsolving
Good job if ya can get it, not sure about the accompanying work mates though :D

I'm not going to tell you how much I received in my pay, but it was slightly more than the dole. Now if I really wanted to, yeah I could afford Foxtel - but forget about me eating good food.

WOW, that sucks.
I didn't think that was possible.
Do you have any friends who has Foxtel??
If so, ask if you can use their Foxtel to Go.
It costs them nothing.
If my mate wasn't using mine, I'd give you my account number.
If you ever need a hand with paying the bills, give me a PM and see if I can help you out mate.

Good job if ya can get it, not sure about the accompanying work mates though :D
I may go for a steak and scotch instead. Depends on how I'm feeling. The world is my oyster when ordering food that im not paying for!

(Coincidentally, I will not be ordering oysters. Yuck!)

Zoolander look
zoolander.png

upload_2015-2-24_19-22-12.png

WOW, that sucks.
I didn't think that was possible.
Do you have any friends who has Foxtel??
If so, ask if you can use their Foxtel to Go.
It costs them nothing.
If my mate wasn't using mine, I'd give you my account number.
If you ever need a hand with paying the bills, give me a PM and see if I can help you out mate.
It is possible!

I do have a friend who has Foxtel but hates AFL. I did ask if he could record the games and he said, "no, I don't have IQ, so I can't" and I asked if he can record onto a HDD and he said " a what"? .. so yeah.

I may go for a steak and scotch instead. Depends on how I'm feeling. The world is my oyster when ordering food that im not paying for!

(Coincidentally, I will not be ordering oysters. Yuck!)
I have a $40 voucher to be consumed at Tommy Ruff and I'll be ordering 2 dozen oysters :)

..and if ya going crazy on meat, why not the eyefillet?

It is possible!

I do have a friend who has Foxtel but hates AFL. I did ask if he could record the games and he said, "no, I don't have IQ, so I can't" and I asked if he can record onto a HDD and he said " a what"? .. so yeah.

I have a $40 voucher to be consumed at Tommy Ruff and I'll be ordering 2 dozen oysters :)

..and if ya going crazy on meat, why not the eyefillet?
If I order steak it will be an angus eye fillet or rib eye. No less :straining:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is turning into the Sizzler thread
Sizzler.jpg
234_sizzler_03.jpg

It is possible!

You just need his account number to be able to access his Fox to Go. It doesn't matter if he hates the game, just as long as he has Fox Footy on his account.
The guy that uses mine doesn't really have too much interest in AFL but loves his rugby.

But I need Foxtel installed at my place to do this? I cannot afford Foxtel.

Mate its called Foxtel Go if you know someone who is signed up and doesn't use the online function you can do it on a laptop or tablet

Mate its called Foxtel Go if you know someone who is signed up and doesn't use the online function you can do it on a laptop or tablet
My friend has it on his TV. I don't think it's something for phone and tablet ( Foxtel Go? ), as he doesn't have a tablet and nor do I.

Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back