News 2015 pre-season (Training, photos etc, THREAD FINALLY CLOSED, SEE NEW PHOTOS THREAD)

Will we finally have an injury free preseason in 2015 training ?

• YES?

Votes: 39 22.7%
  • NO?

Votes: 75 43.6%
  • MAYBE?

Votes: 21 12.2%
  • 50/50?

Votes: 16 9.3%
  • OR PHONE A FRIEND?

Votes: 43 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend has it on his TV. I don't think it's something for phone and tablet ( Foxtel Go? ), as he doesn't have a tablet and nor do I.

Oh well.

Everyone who has Foxtel can access it on 3 devices. So his TV is one, if you can get his log-in and password you can log in on an iPad or tablet, or from any computer. I have Fox on my telly, I watch it on my iPad too, and I gave the 3rd log-in to a mate so he can watch the EPL on weekends.
Definitely worth hitting him up for. Most people don't even know about it, so it's probably no skin off his back!

For ipads and tablets, download the Foxtel Go app from iTunes or similar. for computers, for PC or Mac, just search for it in google, and you'll find it

My friend has it on his TV. I don't think it's something for phone and tablet ( Foxtel Go? ), as he doesn't have a tablet and nor do I.

Oh well.
Use a stream or head to the pub.

For ipads and tablets, download the Foxtel Go app from iTunes or similar. for computers, for PC or Mac, just search for it in google, and you'll find it
Cheers for that and all those above.

I will ask him to get the AFL package and then kindly ask for the password as I have a laptop hooked up to the TV.

Do you happen to know how much data usage is stripped whilst watching a game via the internet (on Foxtel)? 1gig?

Use a stream or head to the pub.
Forget about the Pub. But streaming may not be available and usually drops out and not to mention the shitty quality.

This thread is way off topic though...

Everyone who has Foxtel can access it on 3 devices. So his TV is one, if you can get his log-in and password you can log in on an iPad or tablet, or from any computer. I have Fox on my telly, I watch it on my iPad too, and I gave the 3rd log-in to a mate so he can watch the EPL on weekends.
Definitely worth hitting him up for. Most people don't even know about it, so it's probably no skin off his back!

Can you mirror it on Apple TV?

I will ask him to get the AFL package and then kindly ask for the password as I have a laptop hooked up to the TV.

Do you happen to know how much data usage is stripped whilst watching a game via the internet (on Foxtel)? 1gig?

Forget about the Pub. But streaming may not be available and usually drops out and not to mention the shitty quality.

This thread is way off topic though...
If you're willing, you can pay $10> to pay for like a month subscription for an AFL pass.

Can you mirror it on Apple TV?

You can if you're using an iPad or a Mac. Works pretty well.

Yeah, it does use up about 1GB per game. I had to beef up my internet package pretty quickly after using 98% of my monthly quota in the first weekend I got it....

You can if you're using an iPad or a Mac. Works pretty well.
Thanks, one more question...
I have a mate who has Foxtel, so if he's using his TV and an iPad can I use an iPad or do I have to use a phone?
Make that 2, can we use it at the same time?

You need an iPad/iPod, Apple TV and if you're not with Telstra I think the games are metred.

I gave up in the end, too much outlay. I got Fox again today on the basic package for $25 for 12 months plus another $25 for footy on a month by month basis so I can ditch it post October.

Thanks, one more question...
I have a mate who has Foxtel, so if he's using his TV and an iPad can I use an iPad or do I have to use a phone?
Make that 2, can we use it at the same time?

You can use your iPad too. You can link it to 3 devices, doesn't matter what they are, but only 2 can be used at any 1 time. So if I'm watching a game on telly, then decide I want to watch on my iPad in bed, but my mate is logged in too, I have to stay out on the couch.

B-knY1dUYAED79_.jpg

I'll take the girl holding the footy on the right thanks Blairee and Brown dog
The one under Brownys left arm for me, great smile to boot

600.jpg

Listen to new recruit Darcy Moore speak to The Run Home's David Schwartz and Mark Allen on SEN.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

600.jpg

Listen to new recruit Darcy Moore speak to The Run Home's David Schwartz and Mark Allen on SEN.

Bookmarking this for future photoshopping uses.

Batman/Superman shop is a no brainer.

You used to be able to do this Anzacday. Lead to believe they reconfigured the app to stop it. You know how it goes, people look for ways to maximise a service, and the "f ers " look for ways to shut the supposed exploitation down. Unless they can profit by it. Leeches.
Can only assume they're "Little Hurdites"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back