News 2015 pre-season (Training, photos etc, THREAD FINALLY CLOSED, SEE NEW PHOTOS THREAD)

Will we finally have an injury free preseason in 2015 training ?

• YES?

Votes: 39 22.7%
  • NO?

Votes: 75 43.6%
  • MAYBE?

Votes: 21 12.2%
  • 50/50?

Votes: 16 9.3%
  • OR PHONE A FRIEND?

Votes: 43 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha well that wasn't my first jumper, but one of lol. Maybe when I was about 4-5, my nephew is only 6 months lol.
inducting him very early :p
hope his parents don't mind!

inducting him very early :p
hope his parents don't mind!
haha of course! Was going to get him a baby membership, but a) it doesn't get him entry to games, b) I don't think he cares about a bumper sticker or a lanyard lol and c) they only do size 0 jumpers which he'll grow straight out of! Went for a size 2 to get a couple of years out of it!

Luckily for me, my sister is also a Collingwood supporter so she was all for it. As for the dad, well, he's not even involved in the kids life let alone banter about footy teams. But that's a story for another day :)

"Matt came back from the off-season in fantastic condition - we couldn't have expected more from a guy coming into his second year at the club," Wagner said.

"The way he presented himself was fabulous. We’re not going to rush him.

"With Brent, he set a very audacious goal of returning in round one, and no one’s going to get in his way, so he’s still every chance to hit that target."

You got to love the attitude of our players, a fair few people don't rate Caff here but you can't deny he gives his absolute all to play for us, and that never say die attitude is priceless, hope he has a massive year, really deserves it.

So pumped to see Elliott run around in the no.5 next year. A true magpie through and through. Big things await him. All Australian player in the making.
Exactly the reason why I couldn't go past getting the number 5 on the tackers first jumper! Elliott is something special, and they don't just give the number 5 to anyone.

"Matt came back from the off-season in fantastic condition - we couldn't have expected more from a guy coming into his second year at the club," Wagner said.

"The way he presented himself was fabulous. We’re not going to rush him.

"With Brent, he set a very audacious goal of returning in round one, and no one’s going to get in his way, so he’s still every chance to hit that target."

You got to love the attitude of our players, a fair few people don't rate Caff here but you can't deny he gives his absolute all to play for us, and that never say die attitude is priceless, hope he has a massive year, really deserves it.

Cafe was great early on in GF 2 with his kicking. Always does what's asked of him for a bit part player.

I'm surprised if Caff went down the path of LARS, if its true. I recently had knee surgery and my surgeon was telling me a lot of docs are throwing LARS out the window basically. Doctors have been doing studies that show the percentages of the LARS surgery fail rate, and it doesn't look good. They have tried alternatives with adding some of the hamstring into the LARS, like they do with a normal ACL but it hasn't improve. Hope Caff goes alright with his recovery and in the future.

I'm surprised if Caff went down the path of LARS, if its true. I recently had knee surgery and my surgeon was telling me a lot of docs are throwing LARS out the window basically. Doctors have been doing studies that show the percentages of the LARS surgery fail rate, and it doesn't look good. They have tried alternatives with adding some of the hamstring into the LARS, like they do with a normal ACL but it hasn't improve. Hope Caff goes alright with his recovery and in the future.

Both Caff & Shazz had traditional knee reco's as far as I know. It seems our medico's aren't fans of Lars surgery

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B3b5h30CIAANfr_.jpg:small
B3b-lLxCUAAaii2.jpg:small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back