Mega Thread 2015 Pre-Season Training Reports #ffcpreseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a look at yesterday's training session photos posted on the Freo Facebook site.
I just noticed that the former stick figure Stephen Hill has developed a very decent set of guns on him.
1545053_10152776427144317_3836338970414591325_n.jpg

Agreed[/QUOTE]

I live in Bali, but I am pretty sure his training report will be something like this;

Mzu is looking super-fit and covering the park well. Getting to a lot of contests and looking like having a great year.

Seriously, how good has he been? Very professional and a role model for fitness and preparation.

I thought that may be the case. He is a tough and single-minded ball-getter, and a good all-round team player who will achieve great things in 2015. Bali update is appreciated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez, based on that picture Clancee has really trimmed down

Agree, wouldn't have picked him straight away if it wasn't for the awful sleeve tatts.

I hope Hurley is coming on a lot faster than people have anticipated. HAving said that, he can't really play next year unless we have an injury, so happy to keep in the backburner till next year.

Anyone who thinks our players are overpaid Nancy boys. Crowley is playing kick to kick over the fence with half a dozen kids in his recovery time. The kids are loving it!

We have some good young men down here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back