Mega Thread 2015 Pre-Season Training Reports #ffcpreseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Correct me if Im wrong, but with an earlier exit in the finals in 2014 compared to 2013 and with the season starting later due to the cricket, our 2014/ 2015 preseason will be four weeks longer than 2013/2014. If this is true it certainly wont hurt the chances of Mora and Sylvia gaining the necessary fitness to become strong contributors in 2015. The likes of Sheridan, Tabs and Alex Pearce should also benefit from spending extra time to gain muscle in the gym. While Clarke will have more time to regain fitness when he returns to training.

Sylvia (from my memory) started preseason training about two weeks after the main group returned in the 2013/2014 off season. He may have as much as eight weeks more training this off-season to gain fitness. Again, Im not sure if Im correct, so correct me if Im wrong.

I'm glad I'm not a chemical engineer, thank you :)

Good guess. Gold star for you. ;)

I meant more slippery, more lubricating.

Thought you might have. Makes sense. But being a pedantic, non-millennial, non-metrosexual, male I thought there was a chance there was some special beeswax/space-age superpolymer/organic Celtic sea-salt/secret Amazonian rainforest sap hair conditioner out there that fitted the bill.

I'm sure it's only a matter of time though. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look what they done to my thread..ma

Look I've tried to save it and keep it on track to the best of my ability.

As posters well know, I'm a poster with a reputation of being stickler for keeping things on topic and in controlling irrelevant material.

All I want to know is this ....if conditioner is more vicious than vaseline, how much more would dencorub (or goanna oil for the oldies) be?

Thought you might have. Makes sense. But being a pedantic, non-millennial, non-metrosexual, male I thought there was a chance there was some special beeswax/space-age superpolymer/organic Celtic sea-salt/secret Amazonian rainforest sap hair conditioner out there that fitted the bill.

Is Mousse a semi-solid or a solid? Can viscosity be used as a descriptor for a semi-solid substance, or is density more appropriate? These are the real questions of the off-season.

As posters well know, I'm a poster with a reputation of being stickler for keeping things on topic and in controlling irrelevant material.

All I want to know is this ....if conditioner is more vicious than vaseline, how much more would dencorub (or goanna oil for the oldies) be?

LoL, nice work.

If a mousse falls over in the woods with no one there to hear it... did it really make a sound?

Come on calendar, be the 17th already.

In the old days we used extra strength dencorub on the legs before a game. I will never forget rubbing down my legs ( no trainer for the old slow forward ) and then going for the last minute nervous piss before a big game. The fastest I have ever moved.

So yeah, in off-season player news, Nick Suban is now engaged which means babies soon which means father-son picks.

Hope his fiancée is tall, athletic, fast and good at football.

Hope their future son takes after their Mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back