Competitions 2015 Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Black2Blue

Premiership Player
Aug 15, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Having just enjoyed a look back over last years predictions as OP'ed by our own 5GB USB, it's time to give it a go again for next year. I have pinched many of USBs questions (hope u don't mind 5GB), but added a bit of a point scoring system to come up with a Predictor of the Year award (aka The Pykie) by this time in 12 months. (The points are in brackets).

Questions:
1. Where on the 2015 ladder will North Melbourne finish at the end of the home & away? (3 points)

2. How many games do you think North Melbourne will win in season 2015? (2 points)

3. Who do you think will be the North Melbourne's leading goal kicker in 2015? (3 points + 5 point bonus for correct goal tally)

4. Who do you think will be Top 3 in the North Melbourne's best and fairest for 2015? (5 points for all 3, 1 point for each correct)

5. Who do you think will poll the most votes for North Melbourne in the 2015 Brownlow medal? (3 points + 5 point bonus for correct vote tally)

6. Who from North Melbourne do you think will receive rising star nominations? (1 point each, lose half a point for each incorrect)

7. Who out of our new 2014 draftees (Durdin, Nielsen, Vickers-Willis, Preuss, Fordham) do you think will play H&A games in 2015? (1 point correct, minus 1 point if don't play, bonus 3 points for correct number of games)

8. How many club debuts (candidates are Waite, Higgins, Dumont, Wallace, Durdin, Nielsen, Vickers-Willis, Preuss, Fordham) will North have in 2015? (3 points, bonus 2 points for correct players)

9. Who do you think will have a break out season? (3 points *based on consensus, with OP final call)

10. Which under 21yo player do you think will have the biggest year in 2015? (3 points *as above)

11. Who will be our most suspended player in 2015? (3 points, 2 point bonus for correct number of weeks)

12. Where will Boomer play his 400th? (2 points)

13. Who will play more games? (a) Tarrant or Daw, (b) Garner or Harper, (c) Brown or Black, (d) Wood or Dumont (1 point per correct answer, 3 point bonus for all correct)

14. Who do you think will win the 2015 AFL Premiership? (3 points)

15. Who do you think will win the 2015 Brownlow medal? (5 points)

16. Who do you think will win the 2015 Coleman Medal? (3 points)

17. Who do you think will win the Rising star award? (5 points)

18. Who will be North's Levi of 2015 (i.e. biggest name to leave)? (3 points)

19. Who will retire from North's list in 2015? (1 points per correct answer, 3 point bonus if all correct)

20. Who will be our star (FA/Trade) signing of 2015 trade month? (5 points)

Last edited:
Questions:
1. Where on the 2015 ladder will North Melbourne finish at the end of the home & away? (3 points) 9th

2. How many games do you think North Melbourne will win in season 2015? (2 points) 12

3. Who do you think will be the North Melbourne's leading goal kicker in 2015? (3 points + 5 point bonus for correct goal tally) Lindsay Thomas - 39

4. Who do you think will be Top 3 in the North Melbourne's best and fairest for 2015? (5 points for all 3, 1 point for each correct) 1. Harvey 2. Cunnington 3. Goldstein

5. Who do you think will poll the most votes for North Melbourne in the 2015 Brownlow medal? (3 points + 5 point bonus for correct vote tally) Harvey - 16

6. Who from North Melbourne do you think will receive rising star nominations? (1 point each) None

7. Who out of our new 2014 draftees (Durdin, Nielsen, Vickers-Willis, Preuss, Fordham) do you think will play football in 2015? (1 point correct, minus 1 point if don't play, bonus 3 points for correct number of games) None

8. How many club debuts (candidates are Waite, Higgins, Dumont, Wallace, Durdin, Nielsen, Vickers-Willis, Preuss, Fordham) will North have in 2015? (3 points, bonus 2 points for correct players) Three - Waite, Higgins, Dumont

9. Who do you think will have a break out season? (3 points) Tippett -- But how do you even grade this?

10. Which under 21yo player do you think will have the biggest year in 2015? (3 points) Luke McDonald

11. Who will be our most suspended player in 2015? (3 points, 2 point bonus for correct number of weeks) Ziebell, 4 weeks

12. Where will Boomer play his 400th? (2 points) Etihad

13. Who will play more games? (a) Tarrant or Daw, (b) Garner or Harper, (c) Brown or Black, (d) Wood or Dumont (1 point per correct answer, 3 point bonus for all correct) Tarrant, Garner, Black, Wood

11. Who do you think will win the 2015 AFL Premiership? (3 points) Hawthorn

12. Who do you think will win the 2015 Brownlow medal? (5 points) Luke Parker

13. Who do you think will win the 2015 Coleman Medal? (3 points) Lance Franklin

14. Who do you think will win the Rising star award? (5 points) Don't give two shits but going with Brayshaw

15. Who will be the Levi of 2015 (i.e. biggest name to leave)? (3 points) Grima, because he will retire

16. Who will retire in 2015? (1 points per correct answer, 3 point bonus if all correct) Grima, Firrito, Petriie

17. Who will be our star (FA/Trade) signing of 2015? (5 points) None

Last edited:

... Only just realised this wasn't edited to remove all the incorrect '2014' instances Black2Blue so editing my own post.
Thanks LC. My wife just lost her laptop as I was creating the thread, so there might be some more glitches, but have edited the dates. Cheers

Questions:
1. Where on the 2015 ladder will North Melbourne finish at the end of the home & away? (3 points) 9th

2. How many games do you think North Melbourne will win in season 2015? (2 points) 12

3. Who do you think will be the North Melbourne's leading goal kicker in 2015? (3 points + 5 point bonus for correct goal tally) Lindsay Thomas - 39

4. Who do you think will be Top 3 in the North Melbourne's best and fairest for 2015? (5 points for all 3, 1 point for each correct) Harvey-Cunnington-Goldstein

5. Who do you think will poll the most votes for North Melbourne in the 2015 Brownlow medal? (3 points + 5 point bonus for correct vote tally) Harvey

6. Who from North Melbourne do you think will receive rising star nominations? (1 point each) None

7. Who out of our new 2014 draftees (Durdin, Nielsen, Vickers-Willis, Preuss, Fordham) do you think will play football in 2015? (1 point correct, minus 1 point if don't play, bonus 3 points for correct number of games) None

8. How many club debuts (candidates are Waite, Higgins, Dumont, Wallace, Durdin, Nielsen, Vickers-Willis, Preuss, Fordham) will North have in 2015? (3 points, bonus 2 points for correct players) Three - Waite, Higgins, Dumont

9. Who do you think will have a break out season? (3 points) Tippett -- But how do you even grade this?

10. Which under 21yo player do you think will have the biggest year in 2015? (3 points) Luke McDonald

11. Who will be our most suspended player in 2015? (3 points, 2 point bonus for correct number of weeks) Ziebell

12. Where will Boomer play his 400th? (2 points) Etihad

13. Who will play more games? (a) Tarrant or Daw, (b) Garner or Harper, (c) Brown or Black, (d) Wood or Dumont (1 point per correct answer, 3 point bonus for all correct) Tarrant, Garner, Black, Wood

11. Who do you think will win the 2015 AFL Premiership? (3 points) Hawthorn

12. Who do you think will win the 2015 Brownlow medal? (5 points) Luke Parker

13. Who do you think will win the 2015 Coleman Medal? (3 points) Lance Franklin

14. Who do you think will win the Rising star award? (5 points) Don't give two shits but going with Brayshaw

15. Who will be the Levi of 2015 (i.e. biggest name to leave)? (3 points) Grima, because he will retire

16. Who will retire in 2015? (1 points per correct answer, 3 point bonus if all correct) Grima, Firrito, Petriie

17. Who will be our star (FA/Trade) signing of 2015? (5 points) None
Sounds like you have us coming back down to earth with an almighty thud LC. Nothing personal, but hope you don't win. :confused:

Sounds like you have us coming back down to earth with an almighty thud LC. Nothing personal, but hope you don't win. :confused:
I would be very grateful to be wrong, in that our final position is higher. If I'm wrong in that it's lower then we need to firebomb this entire section of BigFooty.

As a very relevant comparison I wish I'd been watching the Hawthorn section during 2009.

LETS DO THIS:
1. Where on the 2015 ladder will North Melbourne finish at the end of the home & away? (3 points)
3rd.
2. How many games do you think North Melbourne will win in season 2014? (2 points)
3. Who do you think will be the North Melbourne's leading goal kicker in 2015? (3 points + 5 point bonus for correct goal tally)
Jarrad Waite - 50 goals.
4. Who do you think will be Top 3 in the North Melbourne's best and fairest for 2015? (5 points for all 3, 1 point for each correct)
1. Andrew Swallow 2. Ben Cunnington 3. Scott Thompson.
5. Who do you think will poll the most votes for North Melbourne in the 2015 Brownlow medal? (3 points + 5 point bonus for correct vote tally)
Andrew Swallow - 17 votes.
6. Who from North Melbourne do you think will receive rising star nominations? (1 point each)
Kayne Turner and Trent Dumont.
7. Who out of our new 2014 draftees (Durdin, Nielsen, Vickers-Willis, Preuss, Fordham) do you think will play football in 2015? (1 point correct, minus 1 point if don't play, bonus 3 points for correct number of games)
Durdin - 2 games and Vickers-Willis - 4 games.
8. How many club debuts (candidates are Waite, Higgins, Dumont, Wallace, Durdin, Nielsen, Vickers-Willis, Preuss, Fordham) will North have in 2015? (3 points, bonus 2 points for correct players)
5 - Waite, Higgins, Dumont, Durdin and Vickers-Willis.
9. Who do you think will have a break out season? (3 points)
Ziebell (will still miss a handful of games unfortunately, thus why he doesn't make the B&F top 3), Wright (will play 22 and receive notice league wide as a HBF) and Cunnington (undisputed A-grade mid 24+ disposals a game in 2015) [Not sure how you plan to judge this one Black2Blue, bit subjective :p].
10. Which under 21yo player do you think will have the biggest year in 2015? (3 points)
Luke McDonald to go back to back here.
11. Who will be our most suspended player in 2015? (3 points, 2 point bonus for correct number of weeks)
Scott Thompson, 2 weeks. (Please not Ziebell, Please not Ziebell, Please not Ziebell).
Brisbane unfortunately.
13. Who will play more games? (a) Tarrant or Daw, (b) Garner or Harper, (c) Brown or Black, (d) Wood or Dumont (1 point per correct answer, 3 point bonus for all correct)
a) Tarrant b) Garner c) Black d) Dumont.
11. Who do you think will win the 2014 AFL Premiership? (3 points)
Hawthorn.
12. Who do you think will win the 2014 Brownlow medal? (5 points)
Nathan Fyfe.
13. Who do you think will win the 2014 Coleman Medal? (3 points)
Lance Franklin.
14. Who do you think will win the Rising star award? (5 points)
Angus Brayshaw.
15. Who will be the Levi of 2015 (i.e. biggest name to leave)? (3 points)
This one has me stumped. I'll take and say Ryan Bastinac because he's already been pushed out on our midfield.
16. Who will retire in 2015? (1 points per correct answer, 3 point bonus if all correct)
Nathan Grima and Michael Firrito
17. Who will be our star (FA/Trade) signing of 2015? (5 points)
NFI, Jack Steven is up for grabs and would suit us well so I'll say him.

Questions:

1. Where on the 2015 ladder will North Melbourne finish at the end of the home & away? (3 points) - 5th

2. How many games do you think North Melbourne will win in season 2015? (2 points) 14

3. Who do you think will be the North Melbourne's leading goal kicker in 2015? (3 points + 5 point bonus for correct goal tally) LT - 42

4. Who do you think will be Top 3 in the North Melbourne's best and fairest for 2015? (5 points for all 3, 1 point for each correct) Swallow, Goldstein, Gibson

5. Who do you think will poll the most votes for North Melbourne in the 2015 Brownlow medal? (3 points + 5 point bonus for correct vote tally) Swallow - 21 votes

6. Who from North Melbourne do you think will receive rising star nominations? (1 point each) - Kayne Turner

7. Who out of our new 2014 draftees (Durdin, Nielsen, Vickers-Willis, Preuss, Fordham) do you think will play football in 2015? (1 point correct, minus 1 point if don't play, bonus 3 points for correct number of games) None - Nielson at a pinch (if injuries strike). Yes, I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

8. How many club debuts (candidates are Waite, Higgins, Dumont, Wallace, Durdin, Nielsen, Vickers-Willis, Preuss, Fordham) will North have in 2015? (3 points, bonus 2 points for correct players) Waite, Higgins, Dumont.

9. Who do you think will have a break out season? (3 points *based on consensus, with OP final call) - Atley and JMac. Pirate heaven.

10. Which under 21yo player do you think will have the biggest year in 2015? (3 points *as above) - Luke

11. Who will be our most suspended player in 2015? (3 points, 2 point bonus for correct number of weeks) - Scott Thompson

13. Who will play more games? (a) Tarrant or Daw, (b) Garner or Harper, (c) Brown or Black, (d) Wood or Dumont (1 point per correct answer, 3 point bonus for all correct) Tarrant, Garner, Black, Wood.

14. Who do you think will win the 2015 AFL Premiership? (3 points) Hawthorn. Like last year, anyone but Freo please.

15. Who do you think will win the 2015 Brownlow medal? (5 points) Don't care.

16. Who do you think will win the 2015 Coleman Medal? (3 points) Don't care.

17. Who do you think will win the Rising star award? (5 points) Don't care. [n.b. I'm going for the f@#%ing Gaz route of winning; sitting out three questions, suspended, but trusting I've got the points in the bag. Or, maybe, I just don't care. ;) ]

18. Who will be the Levi of 2015 (i.e. biggest name to leave)? (3 points) Wouldn't have a clue, and don't want to look down this rabbit hole.

19. Who will retire in 2015? (1 points per correct answer, 3 point bonus if all correct) Grima and Firrito.

20. Who will be our star (FA/Trade) signing of 2015? (5 points) Ooops, another one I misread. Dunno.

Last edited:
Better toss in my 20cents worth.

4th
2. How many games do you think North Melbourne will win in season 2015? (2 points)
Petrie (54)
Cunnington, Swallow, Harvey
Swallow (18)
6. Who from North Melbourne do you think will receive rising star nominations? (1 point each)
Turner, Dumont
7. Who out of our new 2014 draftees (Durdin, Nielsen, Vickers-Willis, Preuss, Fordham) do you think will play football in 2015? (1 point correct, minus 1 point if don't play, bonus 3 points for correct number of games)
Durdin (3)
4 (Waite, Higgins, Dumont, Durdin)
9. Who do you think will have a break out season? (3 points *based on consensus, with OP final call)
Atley
10. Which under 21yo player do you think will have the biggest year in 2015? (3 points *as above)
LMac
Boomer (2)
MCG (vs Dees)
(a) Daw (b) Garner (c) Black (d) Wood
Sydney
Fyfe
Walker
Jesse Hogan
18. Who will be the Levi of 2015 (i.e. biggest name to leave)? (3 points)
Tarrant
19. Who will retire in 2015? (1 points per correct answer, 3 point bonus if all correct)
McMahon, Grima, Spud
20. Who will be our star (FA/Trade) signing of 2015? (5 points)
Cameron (the 'J')

Last edited:
Having just enjoyed a look back over last years predictions as OP'ed by our own 5GB USB, it's time to give it a go again for next year. I have pinched many of USBs questions (hope u don't mind 5GB), but added a bit of a point scoring system to come up with a Predictor of the Year award (aka The Pykie) by this time in 12 months. (The points are in brackets).

Questions:
1. Where on the 2015 ladder will North Melbourne finish at the end of the home & away? (3 points) 4th

2. How many games do you think North Melbourne will win in season 2015? (2 points) 17

3. Who do you think will be the North Melbourne's leading goal kicker in 2015? (3 points + 5 point bonus for correct goal tally) Lindsay Thomas: 58

4. Who do you think will be Top 3 in the North Melbourne's best and fairest for 2015? (5 points for all 3, 1 point for each correct) Cunnington - Swallow - Goldstein

5. Who do you think will poll the most votes for North Melbourne in the 2015 Brownlow medal? (3 points + 5 point bonus for correct vote tally) Cunnington - 21

6. Who from North Melbourne do you think will receive rising star nominations? (1 point each) Turner, Vickers-Willis

7. Who out of our new 2014 draftees (Durdin, Nielsen, Vickers-Willis, Preuss, Fordham) do you think will play football in 2015? (1 point correct, minus 1 point if don't play, bonus 3 points for correct number of games) Vickers-Willis (5 games) Durdin (2 games)

8. How many club debuts (candidates are Waite, Higgins, Dumont, Wallace, Durdin, Nielsen, Vickers-Willis, Preuss, Fordham) will North have in 2015? (3 points, bonus 2 points for correct players) Waite, Higgins, Dumont, Durdin, Vickers-Willis

9. Who do you think will have a break out season? (3 points *based on consensus, with OP final call) Wright, Turner

10. Which under 21yo player do you think will have the biggest year in 2015? (3 points *as above) McDonald

11. Who will be our most suspended player in 2015? (3 points, 2 point bonus for correct number of weeks) Firrito (4 weeks)

12. Where will Boomer play his 400th? (2 points) Brisbane @ GABBA

13. Who will play more games? (a) Tarrant or Daw, (b) Garner or Harper, (c) Brown or Black, (d) Wood or Dumont (1 point per correct answer, 3 point bonus for all correct) A) Tarrant B) Garner C) Black D) Wood

14. Who do you think will win the 2015 AFL Premiership? (3 points) Hawthorn

15. Who do you think will win the 2015 Brownlow medal? (5 points) Nat Fyfe

16. Who do you think will win the 2015 Coleman Medal? (3 points) Tom Hawkins

17. Who do you think will win the Rising star award? (5 points) Jordan De Goey

18. Who will be the Levi of 2015 (i.e. biggest name to leave)? (3 points) Nathan Grima (retired)

19. Who will retire in 2015? (1 points per correct answer, 3 point bonus if all correct) Grima, Firrito, Petrie, MacMahon

20. Who will be our star (FA/Trade) signing of 2015 trade month? (5 points) Patrick Dangerfield

:thumbsu:

I will have a go,

Questions:
5th

Petrie 52

Swallow , Harvey, Wells
Swallow 21

Dumont

Durdin 2, Fordham 5

Waite,Higgins,Dumont,Durdin,Fordham, so 5

Adams and Atley

LMac

Firrito 4

The G

A, Tarrant, B. Garner, C. Black D. Dumont,
Sydney

Ablett

Buddy

Petrecca for the Dees
18. Who will be the Levi of 2015 (i.e. biggest name to leave)? (3 points)
I don't think anyone, but if I needed to guess.....Bastinac

19. Who will retire in 2015? (1 points per correct answer, 3 point bonus if all correct)
Grima,Firrito,McMahon

20. Who will be our star (FA/Trade) signing of 2015 trade month? (5 points)
Hawkins,Stokes,Suckling,Kreuzer or Dangerfield.....one of them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here goes nothing :

1. Where on the 2015 ladder will North Melbourne finish at the end of the home & away? 3rd

2. How many games do you think North Melbourne will win in season 2015? 17

3. Who do you think will be the North Melbourne's leading goal kicker in 2015? Brown 54

4. Who do you think will be Top 3 in the North Melbourne's best and fairest for 2015? Swallow, Goldstein, Ziebell

5. Who do you think will poll the most votes for North Melbourne in the 2015 Brownlow medal? Swallow
( 27 )

6. Who from North Melbourne do you think will receive rising star nominations? Turner, Durdin, Dumont

7. Who out of our new 2014 draftees (Durdin, Nielsen, Vickers-Willis, Preuss, Fordham) do you think will play football in 2015? Durdin 2, Vickers-Willis 2, Nielsen 1

8. How many club debuts (candidates are Waite, Higgins, Dumont, Wallace, Durdin, Nielsen, Vickers-Willis, Preuss, Fordham) will North have in 2015? 6 (Waite, Higgins, Dumont, Durdin, Vickers-Willis, Nielsen)

9. Who do you think will have a break out season? Ben Brown

10. Which under 21yo player do you think will have the biggest year in 2015? Kayne Turner

11. Who will be our most suspended player in 2015 ? Thommo :(

12. Where will Boomer play his 400th? Gabba

13. Who will play more games? (a) Tarrant or Daw, (b) Garner or Harper, (c) Brown or Black, (d) Wood or Dumont Tarrant, Garner, Black, Dumont

14. Who do you think will win the 2015 AFL Premiership? North

15. Who do you think will win the 2015 Brownlow medal? Swallow

16. Who do you think will win the 2015 Coleman Medal? Tex Walker

17. Who do you think will win the Rising star award? Angus Brayshaw

18. Who will be the Levi of 2015 (i.e. biggest name to leave)? Bastinac

19. Who will retire in 2015? Grima, Mc Mahon, Firrito,

20. Who will be our star (FA/Trade) signing of 2015 trade month? Whitecross

Last edited:
Questions:
1. Where on the 2015 ladder will North Melbourne finish at the end of the home & away? (3 points) 5th

2. How many games do you think North Melbourne will win in season 2015? (2 points) Fifteen

3. Who do you think will be the North Melbourne's leading goal kicker in 2015? (3 points + 5 point bonus for correct goal tally) Drew Petrie (43)

4. Who do you think will be Top 3 in the North Melbourne's best and fairest for 2015? (5 points for all 3, 1 point for each correct) Cunnington, Swallow, Harvey

5. Who do you think will poll the most votes for North Melbourne in the 2015 Brownlow medal? (3 points + 5 point bonus for correct vote tally) Harvey (14)

6. Who from North Melbourne do you think will receive rising star nominations? (1 point each) Kane Turner

8. How many club debuts (candidates are Waite, Higgins, Dumont, Wallace, Durdin, Nielsen, Vickers-Willis, Preuss, Fordham) will North have in 2015? (3 points, bonus 2 points for correct players) Waite, Higgins, Dumont.

9. Who do you think will have a break out season? (3 points *based on consensus, with OP final call) Bastinac

10. Which under 21yo player do you think will have the biggest year in 2015? (3 points *as above) McDonald

11. Who will be our most suspended player in 2015? (3 points, 2 point bonus for correct number of weeks) Lindsay Thomas (2)

12. Where will Boomer play his 400th? (2 points) GABBA

13. Who will play more games? (a) Tarrant or Daw, (b) Garner or Harper, (c) Brown or Black, (d) Wood or Dumont (1 point per correct answer, 3 point bonus for all correct) Tarrant, Garner, Black, Wood.

14. Who do you think will win the 2015 AFL Premiership? (3 points) Hawks

15. Who do you think will win the 2015 Brownlow medal? (5 points) Selwood

16. Who do you think will win the 2015 Coleman Medal? (3 points) Grey

17. Who do you think will win the Rising star award? (5 points) Petracca

18. Who will be the Levi of 2015 (i.e. biggest name to leave)? (3 points) Dangerfield

19. Who will retire in 2015? (1 points per correct answer, 3 point bonus if all correct): Drew, Firrito.

20. Who will be our star (FA/Trade) signing of 2015 trade month? (5 points) Won't have one.

Some questions need rewording/clarifying:

6. What stops me listing the entire list? Ill get points for all correct.
7. Regular season? Incl. Pre season?
8. negative for wrong guess?
18. Our team or all?
19. Clarify as North Only?

Some questions need rewording/clarifying:

6. What stops me listing the entire list? Ill get points for all correct.
7. Regular season? Incl. Pre season?
8. negative for wrong guess?
18. Our team or all?
19. Clarify as North Only?
Cheers DP. In the editing suite now.

Questions:
1. Where on the 2015 ladder will North Melbourne finish at the end of the home & away? (3 points) 3rd

2. How many games do you think North Melbourne will win in season 2015? (2 points) 16

3. Who do you think will be the North Melbourne's leading goal kicker in 2015? (3 points + 5 point bonus for correct goal tally) Waite 54

Cunnington, Dal Santo & Swallow

Cunnington

Kanye Turner

8. How many club debuts (candidates are Waite, Higgins, Dumont, Wallace, Durdin, Nielsen, Vickers-Willis, Preuss, Fordham) will North have in 2015? (3 points, bonus 2 points for correct players) 3 debuts, Waite, Higgins & Dumont

9. Who do you think will have a break out season? (3 points *based on consensus, with OP final call) Ben Brown

10. Which under 21yo player do you think will have the biggest year in 2015? (3 points *as above) Ben Brown

11. Who will be our most suspended player in 2015? (3 points, 2 point bonus for correct number of weeks) Kanye Turner, 4 weeks

12. Where will Boomer play his 400th? (2 points) MCG

13. Who will play more games? (a) Tarrant or Daw, (b) Garner or Harper, (c) Brown or Black, (d) Wood or Dumont (1 point per correct answer, 3 point bonus for all correct) Daw, Harper, Brown, Wood

14. Who do you think will win the 2015 AFL Premiership? (3 points) North Melbourne

15. Who do you think will win the 2015 Brownlow medal? (5 points) Robbie Gray

16. Who do you think will win the 2015 Coleman Medal? (3 points) Roughhead

17. Who do you think will win the Rising star award? (5 points) Not sure

18. Who will be the Levi of 2015 (i.e. biggest name to leave)? (3 points) Bastinac

19. Who will retire in 2015? (1 points per correct answer, 3 point bonus if all correct) Petrie, Grima & Firrito

20. Who will be our star (FA/Trade) signing of 2015 trade month? (5 points) Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Back