NFL 2015 - Preseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

???? What about Denver did I mention?

Bengals will be the 1 seed in the AFC

Here

Not sure, I'd have Bengals and maybe Broncos above Colts in the AFC standings. Will ride on the the Week 9 matchup between the two

Bengals can't even win one playoff game let alone two of them in one year. Yep, only pre season but Andy Dalton has looked like a scrub.

Put cash down on it if you really believe, you will get some mighty fine odds.

Here

Bengals can't even win one playoff game let alone two of them in one year. Yep, only pre season but Andy Dalton has looked like a scrub.

Put cash down on it if you really believe, you will get some mighty fine odds.
Manning and Brady have both looked like scrubs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can only assume that those predicting the Bengals to be a top seed have been living under a rock for the last few years.

There is nothing more certain in the NFL this year than the Bengals being seeded 3 or 4 and losing at home in the Wild Card round.

When Manning throws like a girl he is still better than 99.95% of quarterbacks
The other .05% are the ones that make the NFL.

Still he has the best head on the field.

They were talking about this on PTI today. Lets have a look back of the top 5 picks from 2012. And Richardson isnt the only bust.

1. Andrew Luck
2. Robert Griffen III [Had 1 good season, then became all about himself and became a problem. looking back Tannehill is the 3rd best QB from the draft, After Willson]
3. Trent Richardson [Bust for the browns, traded to Indy for 1st round pick Johnny Football lol. and Cut by Oakland in pre-season. Also known as how to turn 2 first round picks into 2 first round busts.]
4. Matt Kalil
5. Justin Blackmon [Serving a suspension for multiple substance abuse violations]

Colts have the easiest division in all of the NFL.

Pats division much harder this year + Brady suspension.

I know its not the be all and end all but Colts should have home field advantage throughout the playoffs this year, surely?

Pats always start the season slow. remember when people were calling for Brady to quit after the KC MNF game early last season. I still think they are the best in the AFC East and Miami are 2nd

Tann > Wilson

I can feel it in my bones

Its close, Wilson will get the benifit of the doubt because of the D in Seattle and the Run game. but Miami are getting better on O every year so gap closing.

s**t i think most of us would take Tanehill to pass the ball from the 1yd line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back