NFL 2015 - Preseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booked a trip to Mexico with my girlfriend, obviously via Philadelphia. The streak continues. Going to the Eagles v Saints game this year.
Your poor girlfriend, having to go to Philadelphia

Does anyone have the stats on who how long people have continually been on a roster?

I do wonder out of the ~1600 people in the NFL, in what percentile does Kellen Moore fall in for longevity of being employed.

The average length of a QB in the NFL is 4.44 years.

http://www.statista.com/statistics/...areer-length-in-the-national-football-league/

Kellen Moore has a long way to go before he knocks Todd Collins off the perch as best career backup QB. Collins played 16 seasons and only attempted 701 pass attempts over that time.

Actually a really nice place. Wouldn't want to be an away fan though.

Confirmation bias.

Philadelphia is a ghetto outside of the Independence Hall touristy area.

In fact, a very comprohensive 2011 study that included the following criteria found Philadelphia to be the 2nd worst city in the United States:

• Malignant Neoplasms Mortality Rate
  • Heart Disease Mortality Rate
  • Unintentional Injury Mortality Rate
  • Suicide Mortality Rate
  • Liver Disease Mortality Rate
  • Diabetes Mellitus Mortality Rate
  • Cerebrovascular Mortality Rate
  • Chronic Lower Respiratory Disease Mortality Rate
  • Homicide Mortality Rate
  • HIV Mortality Rate
  • Prostate Cancer incidence rates
  • Life expectancy of a man born in 1981
  • Adults who have consumed fruits and vegetables five or more times per day
  • Obesity
  • Adults who are current smokers
  • Adults aged 50+ who have ever had a sigmoidoscopy or colonoscopy
  • Urologists per 100,000 men
  • % Everything is an effort- All or most of the time
  • % Hopelessness - All or most of the time
  • % Sadness- All or most of the time
  • Percent of People 25 Years and Over Who Have Completed a Bachelor's Degree
  • Mean Travel Time to Work of Workers 16 Years and Over Who Did Not Work at Home (Minutes)
  • C2ER Index Q2 2010
  • Violent Crime per 10,000
  • Property Crime per 10,000
  • Percent change in employment July 2008- July 2010
  • Percent of Labor Force Unemployed, July 2010
  • Number of Unhealthy Air Quality Days from 2005-09
  • Ratio of Unmarried Men 15 to 44 Years per 100 Unmarried Women 15 to 44 Years
  • Percent adults 20+ min VPA, at least 3x/week
  • % HH Activities - Sports: How Often Engaged In (last 12 months): Basketball, 2009
  • % HH Activities - Sports: How Often Engaged In (last 12 months): Bicycling - Mountain, 2009
  • % HH Activities - Sports: How Often Engaged In (last 12 months): Bicycling - Road, 2009
  • % HH Activities - Sports: How Often Engaged In (last 12 months): Jogging/running, 2009
  • % HH Activities - Sports: How Often Engaged In (last 12 months): Weight lifting, 2009
  • Market % Males - Exercised 3+ Times Per Week
  • Market % Males - Exercised at Private Club Last 12 Mths
  • Market % Males - Make Sure I Exercise Regularly
  • Market % Males - Exercised Reg Last 12 Mths
So yeah... Philly sucks. And I'm talking objectively as someone who has travelled there. Not just because "lol NFC east rivalry".

That said, I just noticed that it was Larkis who made the "Philadelphia sucks" comment.

Whilst Philadelphia was ranked #2 worst city in the United States, it was in fact St Louis ranked #1.

So, you know... glass houses :p

That said, I just noticed that it was Larkis who made the "Philadelphia sucks" comment.

Whilst Philadelphia was ranked #2 worst city in the United States, it was in fact St Louis ranked #1.

So, you know... glass houses :p
Yeah but I am not forcing people to go to St Louis.
You're welcome to go to Ferguson if you like.
We don't have any of the feral fans like they do in Philidelpha (mostly because we don't have football fans).

Philadelphia should be decent for a stop if you are interested in American History. Otherwise it's Cheese Steaks on her menu.

Probably riff-raff bussing in from nearby Philadelphia and Baltimore to get a glimpse of the good life.

And meanwhile all the local football fans are heading to Philadelphia and Baltimore to get a glimpse of a good football team.

Yeah but I am not forcing people to go to St Louis.
You're welcome to go to Ferguson if you like.
We don't have any of the feral fans like they do in Philidelpha (mostly because we don't have football fans).

Philadelphia should be decent for a stop if you are interested in American History. Otherwise it's Cheese Steaks on her menu.

I'm not forcing people to go to Philly, you can all rest easy. I will go on behalf of everyone #prayforme

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And meanwhile all the local football fans are heading to Philadelphia and Baltimore to get a glimpse of a good football team.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::D:D:D

Ohhh, winner, winner, we have a winner

Game over, go home people!! ITS OVER!!

tumblr_inline_nlahnaGpUW1qj69bf.gif

Don't know how this turned into a pissing match on the worst city in USA. Phili comment was more how no one really wants to go to Phili. Yes there are a lot more places in America I don't want to go to as well.

It's like deciding who is worse out of Kellen Moore, Brandon Wheedon, Tim Tebow or Johnny Manziel. On one hand they are terrible QBs but they are QBs in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back