NFL 2015 - Preseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

Junior Galette's girlfriend tweeted a bunch of stuff about the Saints. (People are saying it was him aswell on her account)

This is the summary of what was said.

Futos0E.jpg

And only one is a proven winner in the NFL, so at least it's easy deciding who's the best
The 2 righties failed to hold a spot at Cleveland, so they suck.
The 2 lefties. Well, only 1 has held onto a roster spot from his rookie season, so obviously he's the best.

From the cities I've actually seen (ignoring Chicago as I didn't leave the airport)

1. Boise
2. Boston
3. San Diego
4. Las Vegas
5. Orlando
6. Miami
7. Atlanta
8. San Francisco
9. New Orleans
10. New York (yes, I'm of the 1% who thinks it as an overgrown metropolis and 99% of people think it's the best place in the world)
11. Baltimore
12. Los Angeles

edit: Oops, forgot about Baltimore.

Last edited:
From the cities I've actually seen (ignoring Chicago as I didn't leave the airport)

1. Boise
2. Boston
3. San Diego
4. Las Vegas
5. Orlando
6. Miami
7. Atlanta
8. San Francisco
9. New Orleans
10. New York (yes, I'm of the 1% who thinks it as an overgrown metropolis and 99% of people think it's the best place in the world)
11. Los Angeles

Los Angeles is an absolute dump, agree with you 100% on that.

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

Junior Galette's girlfriend tweeted a bunch of stuff about the Saints. (People are saying it was him aswell on her account)

This is the summary of what was said.

Futos0E.jpg

Read some of that at work. Would be interesting to see if Sean Payton survives the season after a repeat of last year even with the Superbowl Goodwill earned.

I'm partial to southpaw qb's, but Dirty Bird makes it impossible to root for Kellen Moore :(
If you can't support the true underdog story of the NFL you're lost on sports.

http://sidelionreport.com/2015/07/22/kellen-moore-movie/
Synopsis
Kellen Moore is a young quarterback looking for a chance to thrive in the NFL. Despite legendary pre-season performances, Kellen just can’t seem to get a chance. Until one day he his tipped off by an anonymous drifter who let’s him know that the reasons he hasn’t got the chance to succeed goes a lot deeper than he ever imagined. Now Kellen Moore is in a race against time to thwart the sinister plots of an evil commissioner that’s drunk with power, and his evil side arm throwing protegé Matthew Stafford. Will Kellen Moore overcome?
http://sidelionreport.com/2015/07/22/kellen-moore-movie/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It bothers me how rich he is

What if its all true though?? Or do we do the whole, what happens in the locker room, stays in the locker room??

FWIW... I think there's elements of truth in there (don't know where), but he's basically having a cry cos he's worn out his welcome. Stuff like Stills/Vaccaro is s**t though, people's personal lives etc.

And just going back a few days, cos I been busy... Has there been a year recently when a Bronco hasn't been suspended for PED use?? Ghost of Bill Romanowski still hanging around??
I'm struggling to remember who was suspended last year

Let's not cast stones either genius as you have had TWO suspended this year and that's not including Jarrett Bush

I'm struggling to remember who was suspended last year

Let's not cast stones either genius as you have had TWO suspended this year and that's not including Jarrett Bush

Just saying some teams have a long history of it... others don't.

ONly one though isn't it? Mike Neal??

And Bush doesn't count, obviously feeling the pressure to get BACK into the NFL.

Just saying some teams have a long history of it... others don't.

ONly one though isn't it? Mike Neal??

And Bush doesn't count, obviously feeling the pressure to get BACK into the NFL.
Guion is suspended. Not for PED use though.
Jones is suspended. Not for PED use though.

Some nice parts of San Fran and enjoyed the sights there but its the biggest hole for mine (mind you i only stayed in Anaheim and didnt go into LA itself)

I got the pleasure of seeing my first ever person pulling food straight out of a bin and eating it in front of me, gun shots a couple of blocks away and some raving lunatic in a Jack in the Box swearing at everyone and anyone he could find, smashed a window with his fist on the way out the door when he was told he wasnt going to be served, homeless on every corner running after me for cash. Loved Alcatraz and the like but my god, the city was a ******* hole. Hollywood was another s**t hole.

Agree with thoughts here, SD and Seattle are beautiful cities, Portland too. Ive done most of the west coast with New York and Miami on the east, Hawaii and Honolulu were overrated to hell, better islands holidays in our neck of the woods.

The NFL will implement overhauled procedures for football inspections this season.

We still don't know exactly how many games Tom Brady will miss, but we know the NFL is going to clean up the air pressure situation thanks to Deflategate. Pregame pressure readings will be documented, there will be random halftime/postgame rechecks and there will be a kicking ball coordinator inspecting them. If any ball is found to be near the edges of the 12.5 PSI to 13.5 PSI, they will be adjusted to 13.0 PSI.

Source: Fox Sports

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the deal the Seahawks have offered Russell Wilson would pay him under $20 million up front.

The deal would be worth $21 million annually, but the up-front money is a sticking point. Cam Newton, for instance, received $30 million up front on his six-year, $118.47 million pact. Still, it's now clear the Seahawks are making progress in contract talks with Wilson. Per RapSheet, "negotiations are ongoing, Wilson hasn't turned anything down outright, and nothing has been taken off the table."

Source: NFL.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back