Sport 2015 Punters Lounge

Remove this Banner Ad

That s**t does your head in. And as is often the case, it's always the final game of the multi leg which tends to be your undoing.
or the first leg. Don't know which is more infuriating to be honest. alas no bets for me this weekend. Two birthdays on Saturday need my $$

yes and the Blazers are getting 9½ points tomorrow let alone the moneyline at $4.40 :eek:

I'm staying away from the Warriors until the playoffs. I reckon they destroy the Blazers and win big in their next few games so they hit the playoffs in prime form.

yes and the Blazers are getting 9½ points tomorrow let alone the moneyline at $4.40 :eek:

I'm staying away from the Warriors until the playoffs. I reckon they destroy the Blazers and win big in their next few games so they hit the playoffs in prime form.

actually, avoid betting on the blazers, the warriors have lost 2 in a row and not likely to lose no.3 in front of their home crowd.

do you like their chances this year? Like legitimate championship pedigree?

they are looking very likely, just depends on the spurs as they seem to be rolling at the right time (as always).

if you like listening to boring ole men talk basketball (mvp, championship, etc) let me know and i will direct you to a podcast.

Ended up settling on the mythical 3 ball market. Just have to pick the player in a group of 3 to score the best 1st round score.

Settled on....

Spieth @2.10 (over Stenson and Horschel)
Mahan @1.91 (over Ilonen and Hahn)
Day (Aussie!) @2.25 (over Garcia and Fowler)
Oosthuizen @1.91 (over Cabrera and Dominguez)

total odds of 17.23

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DOUBLE - ALL UP Gardens 1 - 8Wallan Baby into
Maitland
1 - 1ZIPPING SAXON
5 Units
----------------------------------------------------------
MaitlandRace
2Number 4
5 Units WINSOME MISSION (low as $2.50)$3.20 Tatts$3.00 Betstar
Race 2Number 6
1 Unit JACK KADE (low as $7)$11 Tatts$9.50 Luxbet

---------------------------------------------------------------
Race 5Number 7
5 Units Silent Effective (low as $2)$2.60 Tatts$2.60 Centrebet

My Strategy is to bet 20% of my starting budget in multys paying out a return of approximately 500%. Which gives me 5 tries to get it right.
Ideally this minimizes risk and help me protect my winnings

Waited too long this week to place the bet and lost a dollar off my multy

West Coast v Carlton: West Coast win by 1-39 2.1
Richmond v Bulldogs: Richmond win 1.35
St Kilda v Gold Coast: Gold Coast win 1.18
Hawthorn v Essendon: Hawthorn win 1.18
Pay 3.94
Betting 20% of of My Budget

Start 100%
IF I Win 178.8%
If I Lose 80%

Ended up settling on the mythical 3 ball market. Just have to pick the player in a group of 3 to score the best 1st round score.

Settled on....

Spieth @2.10 (over Stenson and Horschel)
Mahan @1.91 (over Ilonen and Hahn)
Day (Aussie!) @2.25 (over Garcia and Fowler)
Oosthuizen @1.91 (over Cabrera and Dominguez)

total odds of 17.23
No good in the end. Oosthuizen tied his group which is a win. Spieth and Day are first and second overall so naturally they won but Mahan lost his pairing despite being ahead or level for most of the back nine. Frustrating. Was paying quite well too:(

clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

The Gardens All Up R5 - 1 Mauritian Victorinto R9 - 8 Billycath 3 Units

Remove this Banner Ad

Back