2015 QAFA (B) Central

Remove this Banner Ad

My thoughts go out to the Mayne football club on the loss of Giulio Murgia known to the big footy community as "Tiger G" and "Sir G" more recently. An outstanding supporter of the club which reflected in the passion for which he spoke about the going ons at Mayne on the big footy forums.

I like you I really do infact here is a open invite to stop hiding behind a picture and come on down to Jimboomba and help us turn the club into a two team club and your most inspiring comments about my club you could use on match day to the 28 guys who train each week especially the six guys who miss every game. You continue the great stuff as im sure a guy like you can motivate any team they despise so much to stick it up your ass with every win.
keep up the great work champ love your stuff

All fair comments RBP, no one likes to have their club bagged and my comments were tongue in cheek. I'd be a lot more serious if you guys were located another 20-30kms further south but as it stands travel would be more of a headache then making the journey northbound every second week.

This comp is of course the least of AFLQ's priorities so we have to put up with some of the oddities. Eg Jimboomba's home games are regularly on a Saturday which may disadvantage other 3rds teams that are made of blokes that can't play Saturdays and that won't change for the foreseable future.

Kedron are around only in the short term and so asked for their games to played on the Saturday. For me that's easier to swallow, I know they are rebuilding and want to move up as soon as their situation allows. They are also within a short distance to a fair portion of other Div4 clubs. That can be easier to swallow then having to hike on down to Jimboomba every year to face a full strength 1 team club that will likely stay that way for a while. That's life though, stiff cheddar. I'll just suck it up and enjoy the country air.

Fair comments sexualninja. We (Ferny Grove) had at least 5 players out simply due to the Saturday game. Wouldn't have had an effect on the result in our case, Jimboomba are a very strong team. But I can see your point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do u measure that he gets more than anyone, have u been to every game this season. All forwards get frees they shouldn't at times.
coming from around the traps he plays l can assure you ive seen him get a lot then I have seen his brilliance he will get close to that ton if he is at his best

Having played a few Friday night games down at Jimboomba over the years, I can assure you that despite always going under strength on a Saturday - its far more palatable!
im like you thommo seen them at their best on a Friday and seen them at their best on a Saturday but the truth is look over their playing list its been the same players for years on both nights.so why don't they play night games ???

Word is that Jimboomba are a bit of a mess currently lots of in house fighting going on, a whole committee walked out and no player has any respect for their coach and some don't even want to play but have stuck around because of mates.
You see their coach standing their with his clip board I can recall when he use to umpire their home games he had that funny name however they say that he favours one of the guys in Harley so much that the players don't want to even turn up and play because this Harley guy don't even train
When we played them him and a older guy stood their they had no runner no water carriers and a few of the regular players were missing.
Their saying the coach and the manager had a big argument after round 2 and that caused all the s**t that is going on down their and I also heard that nobody turns up to their training sessions anyway to despise the coach.
How they have won so many games has me baffled but l would say experience against weaker sides have got them over the line.
Also word that the players have talked about losing games just to end the season quickly and move on
So no Jimboomba cant beat Kedron and will most likely be knocked out in the first week of the finals because the clubs hit rock bottom in 2015 off the field so perhaps this is the last year in central b for them guys which will make a few of us happier.

Nice try goose the guy with the clip board is the team manager and use to umpire the old guy is the coach and if your from Ipswich you would know that because he use to coach the eagles and the players get along with both the coach and team manager.
Try as you may but it will take a lot more than that propaganda to upset the guys who just play for the love of the game. Sleep tight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice try goose the guy with the clip board is the team manager and use to umpire the old guy is the coach and if your from Ipswich you would know that because he use to coach the eagles and the players get along with both the coach and team manager.
Try as you may but it will take a lot more than that propaganda to upset the guys who just play for the love of the game. Sleep tight
Gold from u RBP

Must be in the wrong forum. I thought this was full of scholars and gentleman.
Now boys put the knifes away and play nice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back