2015 QAFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard that Grange had prearranged ground maintenance for the week and didn't want to lose a home game.

Tips for Rd 5
Labrador
Sandgate
Surfers
Grange
Morningside

And most likely Syd Guilford medal winner will come from this game !!!! Bring back the old system of awarding the medal not this farcical situation
I don't mind the process of the coaches giving votes but they should be made public for transparency and scrutiny, that helps keep the system honest.

And most likely Syd Guilford medal winner will come from this game !!!! Bring back the old system of awarding the medal not this farcical situation

Fully agree the old system of 5,4,3,2,1 from each game is much better reading than rotating best on grounds from each week. Shithouse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen a lot of footy over the years. I don't understand why a very good qafl player would stoop to the s**t I witnessed today. This bloke should make up his mind, if he wants to be a tough guy go and do some UFC or pro boxing. Don't turn up to a game of footy and carry out the bullshit I saw today. If the camera caught it I'd say a lengthy holiday may be coming.

Let me Guess a PBC player?
I've seen a lot of footy over the years. I don't understand why a very good qafl player would stoop to the s**t I witnessed today. This bloke should make up his mind, if he wants to be a tough guy go and do some UFC or pro boxing. Don't turn up to a game of footy and carry out the bullshit I saw today. If the camera caught it I'd say a lengthy holiday may be coming.
a

No mate, not isolated , not just one player.Looked a tactic planned and executed.
If it came out of the palmy tigers game I'm guessing had something to do with perry-bolt! By the looks of the score palmy took it to the Tigers for 3qtrs did anyone no if it rained down at the game?

If it came out of the palmy tigers game I'm guessing had something to do with perry-bolt! By the looks of the score palmy took it to the Tigers for 3qtrs did anyone no if it rained down at the game?

Nah perry bolt played footy and kicked 7. Credit to him. Although 4-5 were from free kicks. It rained on and off all game. Palmy just lacking a couple of talls down foward. Definitely were in the game unt half way through the last.

Only thing I saw was the second quarter incident from the 1 player. Other than that it was a pretty hard fair slog from my point of view

Here we go bungles. Another chance for you to rip on palmy. 1 isolated incident from 1 individual doesn't mean the players are dirty, 80 percent of the side is under 21 years old

I was at the game. It was played at high intensity but other that the one Incident from a SERIAL OFFENDER. The game was played cleanly with both teams giving their all. Palmy will be in the finals this year barring injuries. Very good well coached team and did exploit the slow tall Tigers Forward Line for most of the day until changes were made in the last qtr. The best team by far that the tigers have played this year. Tiger Forward Line at the moment looks vulnerable against a smaller running defence. Changes will need to be made before the BIG ONE next week..

I was at the game. It was played at high intensity but other that the one Incident from a SERIAL OFFENDER. The game was played cleanly with both teams giving their all. Palmy will be in the finals this year barring injuries. Very good well coached team and did exploit the slow tall Tigers Forward Line for most of the day until changes were made in the last qtr. The best team by far that the tigers have played this year. Tiger Forward Line at the moment looks vulnerable against a smaller running defence. Changes will need to be made before the BIG ONE next week..
I wasn't at the game I witnessed the cats get beaten again ..but have heard there was a shocking incident in the first Qtr and a few complaints from palmy people about the incident and language from the palmy coach at 3 qtr time huddle.... For 3 weeks in dry conditions labradors tall forward line has been fairly good wet weather and a small ground and they look slow?? why couldn't they look slow last week against us in nice balmy conditions. .I think you will find most tall forwards play better in dry conditions.

Is this some sort of game boys? 20 hints and everyone has 1 guess?? Sounds like a Tigers player was the perpetrator so P-Bolt not the man in the gun. Good effort to kick 7 vs a very good footy team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back