2015 QFA North

Remove this Banner Ad

They didn't actually BOC which was strange I thought??

Anyone from Noosa shed light on why Copeland played 2's on the weekend?? Obviously not on form.
I think you'll find that a stuff up as he defiantly played ones, and I don't reckon Noosa or bushy would want him to double up!!!

Not sure Noosa will be short on numbers in the twos with 82 on their list and sending a dozen players to Pomo or wherever they send em. Not like Aspley and Moreton bay who are struggling for numbers..

One of the best games I've seen in a while a see saw game between Noosa and Maroochydore for the first 3 quarters the 4th quarter effort from the Roos was exciting to watch. Going to be an exciting finals series.

Yeah I agree ABC - top 3 sides are all pretty even and Caloundra is a dangerous side to play in a semi final - they are playing good footy.

Interesting game this weekend with Caloundra hosting Mayne. Panthers have been playing really good footy for the past 6 weeks or so and it will be an interesting test for them and for Mayne to see where both sides are at on the eve of the finals.

Interesting game this weekend with Caloundra hosting Mayne. Panthers have been playing really good footy for the past 6 weeks or so and it will be an interesting test for them and for Mayne to see where both sides are at on the eve of the finals.
Hopefully its a good hit out...Although Mayne spanked them maybe a month ago...Mayne has the most rubbish draw leading into finals so a decent hit out is very necessary...

Hopefully its a good hit out...Although Mayne spanked them maybe a month ago...Mayne has the most rubbish draw leading into finals so a decent hit out is very necessary...
The panthers are a definite dark horse I reckon.

On a side note did anyone else see the ex Noosa boy Peter trompf just got handed a 12 week suspension down here in the gfl for Newtown??

The panthers are a definite dark horse I reckon.

On a side note did anyone else see the ex Noosa boy Peter trompf just got handed a 12 week suspension down here in the gfl for Newtown??

Got 4 weeks Swampy I think but it took him over the 16 week national bench mark and he is now out for life. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Good bloke, just mad once he crossed the white line unfortunately.

Got 4 weeks Swampy I think but it took him over the 16 week national bench mark and he is now out for life. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Good bloke, just mad once he crossed the white line unfortunately.
Oops, I was just going off what they said down here. Didn't even know that excited. Thought 12 weeks was abit much haha

Now that the season is almost done, what's everyone's thoughts on 1st and 2nds b&f? Also grand final opponents and winners?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dzufer or norman in the seniors winter in the ressies and mayne will get it down when it counts in both grades

Dzufer or norman in the seniors winter in the ressies and mayne will get it down when it counts in both grades
I reckon so, throw in hill from Noosa and that could be your top 3. Defiantly winter in the magoos, maybe Hulsman from the Roos. If the sides are fully fit, I reckon between Mayne and Noosa with Mayne by under a goal. I hope I'm wrong but.

Striking - behind play, in the goal square. Goal ump nabbed him. Question is do Mayne roll the dice and risk 2 weeks (potentially a semi and a GF) or take the 1 knowing he will be available for the next game whatever it is?

Hi guys, just got a job on the Sunny Coast next year, moving down from North Queensland. Just wondering the quality of the league there? I played senior footy in Cairns, so just looking for a comparison, and what the club situation is like?

From all reports probably not quite as good as the Cairns league mate but the top 3-4 sides are very good.
Depending on where you live may depend on where you want to play. Come down to Maroochydore if central, good footy club, great facility, good footy team. Message me if you like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back