Teams 2015 Rate My Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all - Please give me feedback, any improvements:

Backs: J.McGovern, J.Webster, H.Goddard, J.Tippett, B.Waters, Z.Jones, (M.Dick, C.Adamson)
Mids: M.Barlow, B.Deledio, S.Pendlebury, S.Selwood, N.Fyfe, L.Hodge, T.Mitchell, N. Vanberlo (D.Rich, N.Krakeour)
Rucks: N.Natanui, M.Krezeur (S.Mclaren, J.Holmes)
Forwards: B.Goddard, C.Wingard, D.Swan, T.Boyd, T.Walker, (M.Clark, S.Grimley)

$242K left
Reckon back and forward line might need some adjusting

• Back line definitely needs some adjusting Verdun. Beau Waters has retired so that's one trade already and you need at least one premium defender.
  • Not sure about Jeremy McGovern's output, he'll be playing as a key defender I think which will hurt his scores. Same with Hugh Goddard and Joel Tippett, cash cows but won't score highly regularly.
  • On the bench Corey Adamson is a player of difference but I can;t see him getting regular games or scoring big, would have vest affected scores.
  • There's better St. Kilda defenders available than Jimmy Webster like a premium in Jack Newnes or cheap pick in Jarryn Geary
  • I'd hold onto Zak Jones and Matthew Dick but as reserves but.
  • In the midfield you can already transition Hodge into the back line as a MID/DEF.
  • Upgrade one of Barlow or Deledio to Gary Ablett, start Daniel Rich in the midfield and pick a good rookie like a Nathan Freeman for instance as a reserve.
  • With your rucks I like the idea of a 400k plus ruck in Nic Nat but take Kruezer out and use one of Leuenberger or Bellchambers
  • Kruezer will be out early and you can't rely on Holmes or McClaren to play especially not R1.
  • Without knowing much about Holmes he seems like a unique pick that COULD debut in 2015.
  • Trade McLaren and use the cash on Jonathan Griffin from Freo
  • Think you're missing a forward. Only 5 players there. Swan's a good choice, lock player in most team I can imagine

Forgot to Mention my back up rucks are Griffin and Holmes

I like your team man. Well balanced with premiums and cash cows. I like the back line picks of Sheppard and Smedts. Think he will be the beneficiary of Beau Water's retirement HOWEVER he's likely to have some sub affected scores so be prepared for that.

As for Smedts the loss of Christensen and Varcoe leaves two rather big holes in the Geelong team that need to be filled with speed. Something Smedts has, like Sheppard he will likely see sub affected scores to but.

Can't fault the midfield. A lot of popular names there

Mumford's a awesome ruck option to have but if you wanted to you could save some cash and downgrade him because he doesn't come cheap.

If you want to save some cash in the forward line maybe trade out Tom Mitchell for Troy Menzel. Gives you an extra 150k to save in the kitty or upgrade somewhere

I like your team man. Well balanced with premiums and cash cows. I like the back line picks of Sheppard and Smedts. Think he will be the beneficiary of Beau Water's retirement HOWEVER he's likely to have some sub affected scores so be prepared for that.

As for Smedts the loss of Christensen and Varcoe leaves two rather big holes in the Geelong team that need to be filled with speed. Something Smedts has, like Sheppard he will likely see sub affected scores to but.

Mumford's a awesome ruck option to have but if you wanted to you could save some cash and downgrade him because he doesn't come cheap.

If you want to save some cash in the forward line maybe trade out Tom Mitchell for Troy Menzel. Gives you an extra 150k to save in the kitty or upgrade somewhere

thanks heap

that is great feedback mate - really appreciate it CHEERS

• Back line definitely needs some adjusting Verdun. Beau Waters has retired so that's one trade already and you need at least one premium defender.
  • Not sure about Jeremy McGovern's output, he'll be playing as a key defender I think which will hurt his scores. Same with Hugh Goddard and Joel Tippett, cash cows but won't score highly regularly.
  • On the bench Corey Adamson is a player of difference but I can;t see him getting regular games or scoring big, would have vest affected scores.
  • There's better St. Kilda defenders available than Jimmy Webster like a premium in Jack Newnes or cheap pick in Jarryn Geary
  • I'd hold onto Zak Jones and Matthew Dick but as reserves but.
  • In the midfield you can already transition Hodge into the back line as a MID/DEF.
  • Upgrade one of Barlow or Deledio to Gary Ablett, start Daniel Rich in the midfield and pick a good rookie like a Nathan Freeman for instance as a reserve.
  • With your rucks I like the idea of a 400k plus ruck in Nic Nat but take Kruezer out and use one of Leuenberger or Bellchambers
  • Kruezer will be out early and you can't rely on Holmes or McClaren to play especially not R1.
  • Without knowing much about Holmes he seems like a unique pick that COULD debut in 2015.
  • Trade McLaren and use the cash on Jonathan Griffin from Freo
  • Think you're missing a forward. Only 5 players there. Swan's a good choice, lock player in most team I can imagine
Had Tim Membrey as a forward but there may be better value

B: Simpson - Hibberd - Newnes - Geary - Whitecross - Z.Jones (Clurey - Dick)
C: Ablett - D.Beams - JP. Kennedyy - Treloar - Wines - Rich - Newton - Anderson (Lambert - Dumont)
R: Bellchambers - Leuenberger (Griffin - Cox)
F: Martin - Goddard - Swan - T.Mitchell - J.Matrtin - Hogan (Clark -Krakouer)
19k Left

Thoughts and suggestions?

Thoughts?

9biuu2d.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am really not sold on Luey this preseason. Has been giving me ruck headaches.
yeah he definitely hasn't convinced me. originally had kreuzer ahead of him until his injury, but i think you need to have atleast one of them (kreuz or Leuy) because of the money that can be made

yeah he definitely hasn't convinced me. originally had kreuzer ahead of him until his injury, but i think you need to have atleast one of them (kreuz or Leuy) because of the money that can be made

Scoredn40 odd and 21 from 60 minutes in each match. Doesn't get close to the 57.6 point average he is priced at. Worrying

To anyone who provides feedback, thanks very much, you're a legend!

BACKLINE: M. Hibberd, B. Smith, J. Newnes, B. Sheppard, B. Whitecross, B. Smedts, (Z. Jones, T. Clurey)
MIDFIELD: G. Ablett, S. Pendlebury, J. Selwood, B. Crouch, D. Rich, B. Newton, N. Freeman, J. Anderson (P. Cripps, T. Dumont)
RUCKS: S. Jacobs, M. Leuenberger (J. Griffen, M. King)
FORWARDS: D. Martin, R. Gray, D. Swan, T. Mitchell, J. Martin, J. Hogan (M. Clark, C. Daniel)

Thoughts on my team?

B: Smith, Newnes, Shaw, Sheppard, Whitecross, Smedts (Jones, Dick)
C: Ablett, Beams, Treloar, A.Swallow, Rich, Van Berlo, Newton, Anderson (Cripps, Dumont)
R: Mumford, Leuenberger
F: D.Martin, R.Gray, Swan, T.Mitchell,J.Martin, Hogan (Clark, Lambert)

I still have 96k Left, Thoughts on my team?

Is scott lycett a good option for a foward? Saying this because if my main ruckman gets injured, i could replace him with Lycett

Hi guys. I've only been following this sport since January so I'm still completely new.

Any feedback appreciated. Thanks.

DEFENDERS
Nick Malecski
Josh Gibson
Brian Lake
Phil Davis
Brendon Whitecross
Zak Jones

Nathan J Brown
Matthew Dick

MIDFIELD
Dion Prestia
Boomer Harvey
Robbie Gray
Jaeger O'Meara
Josh Caddy
Marcus Bontempelli
Nathan van Berlo
Daniel Rich

Blake Acres
Patrick Cripps

RUCKS
Nic Naitanui
Matthew Leuenberger

Matthew Kruezer
Rory Lobb

FORWARDS
Buddy Franklin
Jarryd Roughead
Chad Wingard
Zac Clarke
Brandon Matera
Tom Boyd

Mitch Clark
Jesse Hogan

Not bad for a American newbie?
If you want Gray or Harvey, play them in the forward line.

In the midfield. I'd seriously consider 2 of Gary Ablett, Pendlebury, Rockliff...and ....I'd say Fyfe but his shoulder might pop right off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back